Travel here, there and everywhere.
Medical appointments, shopping, social outings and family events. There’s plenty of places to see. And even if you’ve given up the car keys, getting where you need to go doesn’t need to be a challenge. Our incidental transportation services ensure you get from A to B in a safe, timely and pleasant manner.
Our professional CAREGivers are more than a drop off and pick up service. A Home Instead CAREGiver will help you get ready, provide some company, and ensure you’re assisted in every way necessary.
COVID-19 Vaccination Appointments
Do you need assistance getting to and from your COVID-19 vaccination appointments? Our transportation support service ensures you arrive on time and return home safely.
Transportation services often include:
- Doctor’s appointments
- Hairdresser/barber appointments
- Escort to hospital and home again
- Prescription collection
- Social outings
- Family events
Your next adventure awaits
Every trip you take should be an experience, not a chore. And with our trusted CAREGivers assisting you, you’ll have the benefit of:
- Close companionship wherever you go
- A personally-matched CAREGiver, who will handle all your transport and day-to-day tasks
- Choosing when/where your CAREGiver drives you
- Having utmost peace of mind knowing that each and every single one of our CAREGiver are covered under our insurance
- 24/7 telephone support provided by your local care team
- Choosing the days and hours you receive care
To learn more about our incidental transportation services for seniors, please call your local Home Instead Office on 1300 008 018.