Your complete care solution.
Do you or your senior loved one have complex or changing care needs?
Care management is a client focused process of planning, navigating, coordinating and managing a client’s current and long term care needs — a service provided for seniors who have more complex care needs where multiple services and/or service providers, including Home Instead Senior Care, are involved in their care.
Not all seniors require care management, but for seniors and families that do, it can make sourcing and managing the various care and service providers for your ageing loved one a much easier and less stressful task.
Home Instead Senior Care prides itself on being a complete solution provider for the changing needs of seniors. Our Care Managers are solution providers dedicated to assisting clients and ensuring that the holistic needs of each individual client is met, no matter where they are on the care continuum.
Home Instead Care Managers have relationships with and extensive knowledge about costs, quality, access to, and availability of a wide range of different services within your local community, including:
- Nursing services
- Allied health service providers
- Other specialist medical providers
- Housing maintenance and modification services
- Transport services
- Assistive equipment suppliers
- Government funded aged care and disability programs and service providers
- An array of recreational, cultural organisations and resources to provide and engage clients in meaningful activities of personal interest.
Your Home Instead Care Manager:
- Is a single point of contact for all of your care needs.
- Will gather and collate all of your care information from a variety of sources, managing your information and care needs in a central location.
- Will work with you and your family to create a care plan that describes your personal goals and care preferences, reviews existing support networks or services and identifies your unmet care needs.
- Identify, coordinate, implement and/or manage and monitor care services.
- Liaise, educate, support and advocate for their client and their family.
Your Home Instead Care Manager will work on your behalf to ensure you are getting all of the care services you need, and the quality of services you deserve to support you to continue living safely and independently at home.
For more information, please contact your local Home Instead Senior Care office to discuss how we can support you and your family's care management needs.