A Business of Choice
Home Instead Senior Care is a thriving franchise business perfectly positioned to respond to the demands of our rapidly growing ageing population. But what makes Home Instead Senior Care a business of choice?
The Home Instead Difference?
No matter the circumstances, each Home Instead Senior Care client is unique and we tailor our personalised care to suit the individual needs and preferences of every senior we have the privilege of caring for.
Our 24-7 care and telephone support provides peace of mind, knowing that there will always be someone available to listen, advise and respond to our clients’ care needs.
It’s this customised, flexible, client-focussed approach that is the Home Instead difference.
Learn more about our high quality in-home care services.
A Culture of Excellence
Everything we do at Home Instead Senior Care is driven by our universal mission to enhance the lives of ageing adults and their families. Every day, we strive to make this mission a reality in every home in which we have the privilege of caring.
Home Instead Senior Care strives to be one of the most globally admired brands by actively Changing the Face of Ageing©. We work towards this through our culture of excellence.
The systems, processes, programs and procedures in which our organisation operates ensure that we provide the best in-home care and support to meet our clients’ needs.
Our accredited Quality Management System (ISO9001) ensures our high standards of service are maintained, upheld and continually improved upon.
Our Quality Assurance processes facilitate open, honest communication and feedback between seniors, families and their local Home Instead Senior Care office.
We endeavour to be thought leaders in senior care. We are immersed in our local communities and drive positive change for individuals, families and communities through leadership, care, innovation, education, advocacy and support.
Why We Are the Best Choice
- Experienced, trusted company.
- Quality, flexible, responsive services customised to individual needs and preferences.
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Our CAREGivers are:
- Personally matched for client compatibility.
- Caring, compassionate, reliable, dependable, passionate, professional.
- Fully insured and undergo pre-employment checks including screening for mandatory requirements, structured interviews, comprehensive reference and criminal background checks.
- Undertake our unique, comprehensive in-house training program which includes recognition of prior learning by a registered training organisation and provides a pathway for all CAREGivers to obtain a Certificate lll in Individual Support (Home and Community Care).
- Unrivalled standards of service and operation, bolstered by our internationally recognised (ISO9001 Certified) Quality Management System.
- National and international network of independent, locally owned and operated offices.
Learn more about why Home Instead Senior Care is a provider of choice.
Our Commitment to Education
As a senior care organisation, we are committed to educating and empowering individuals, families, carers and communities with an understanding of the various services and support available to them at home as they grow older.
From identifying a need for care at home to critical conversations for seniors and families, maintaining a safe home environment, understanding Australia’s aged care system and planning for your future; Home Instead Senior Care produces a variety of free resource guides that help support and guide seniors and their families on their pathway to care.
View our suite of Senior Care Resource Guides.
The Home Instead Senior Care Foundation
The Home Instead Senior Care Foundation is a registered charity that raises funds for individuals, communities, organisations and research projects in support of:
- Alzheimer’s disease & other dementias
- Health & wellness programs
- Education & research
- Community care initiatives
Learn more about the Home Instead Senior Care Foundation.