Franchise Owner Satisfaction Survey
In 2016, 79% of Australian Home Instead franchisees completed the ACE Franchisee Satisfaction Survey administered by the Franchise Relationships Institute (FRI). Results were compared with Franchise Sector Benchmarks where:
- Franchisees are 'clearly satisfied' overall, significantly above the Franchise Sector Benchmark.
- Satisfaction is high across all six Mood Monitor dimensions, particularly leadership and sense of connection.
- Satisfaction is significantly above the sector benchmark on all dimensions.
- Franchisee satisfaction was significantly higher than the Franchise Sector Benchmark on 23 out of 24 Mood Monitor areas, which FRI labelled "an excellent result which Home Instead should be congratulated on".
- Notably, franchisees have extremely high levels of brand passion and fulfilment from running their businesses. They are 'strongly satisfied' with the communication they receive, and the level of harmony in the network, as well as the competence, integrity and commitment of leadership/National Office.