In Case of Emergency App
The Ultimate Elder Care Tool for seniors and their families
Everything everyone needs to know in a SOS situation… at your fingertips!
Heaven forbid, but imagine your senior loved one had a medical emergency and was unable to talk to you. How would you know if they have their affairs in order? How easy would it be for you or someone else to find medications, their doctor’s phone number or insurance details?
Now thanks to this state-of-the-art technology, an emergency doesn’t have to turn into a crisis.
Why the Home Instead Senior Care ‘In Case Of Emergency’ [ICE] App is a real ‘must have’.
- Permanently records crucial details such as blood type, medical conditions and history, allergies and medications, health funds (if any), where important documents are stored, and more.
- Lists all important contacts, including GPs, specialists, next of kin, etc.
- Features advanced automatic dialing capability to all contacts.
- Multi-user: can record full details for ALL your loved ones
- Complete with A3 Discussion Prompt sheet to encourage families to record their plans and desires in the event of hospitalisation or sudden illness.
- Suitable for both iPhone or iPad
- Totally private – all information is stored on your device
This innovative device is 100% Free… Download it NOW!