Service Coordinator (Scheduling)
Are you a problem solver, puzzle master, working your magic to delight both the clients and staff with your schedules? Are you a person who enjoys working at a fast pace, that likes front line communication and confident using computer systems? Then have you ever thought about a rewarding career in aged care. You will be the hub of the business, pulling the strings so that everything operates like a well-oiled organising machine. We are looking for a someone to join our team, who can assist connecting the right carer to our client base. We pride ourselves on relationship-based services and aim for consistency for positive experiences.
Key Player • Perth North and South
About this role:
- Coordinate client services and CAREGiver schedules on a daily basis
- Manage incoming requests in a friendly and professional manner
- You will need to get to know our staff and clients so you can match their requirements, skills, experience and personality to make for a perfect partnership
- Working with key stakeholders providing relevant information from initial requests
- Monitor, mediate, and log both client and CAREGiver activity, and follow up on all client issues that require attention or action.
Ideally, we would like you to:
- Be personable, approachable, motivated, reliable and passionate with a can-do attitude
- Be able to build strong relationships and rapport with internal team and clients and always deliver exceptional customer service
- You have a big heart, a little patience, and a desire to improve the lives of seniors and their families
- Be able to learn technologies quickly to interpret and analyse data
- Have previous experience in a scheduling/resource allocation/coordinator role
- Have strong communication, problem-solving, time management and conflict resolution skills
- Have proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Excel and client management systems
- Be flexible, adaptable, and able to remain calm under pressure to think on your feet with shifting priorities in an ever-changing environment
- Experience in the aged care or health sector is desirable
- No criminal record.
What we offer:
- A rewarding career where you can make a positive difference in the lives of seniors and their families
- A welcome and supportive working environment
- Comprehensive training program
- A company that recognises and appreciates the value of the work that you do
- A fun and supportive team.
More about the role:
- You will work as part of a scheduling team and work on a roster basis with varied start and finish times (Monday to Friday)
- Form part of our on call team, supporting during out of office hours and some weekend on calls (RDO’s given)
- Osborne Park office location / Full time position
Please submit your application including your current resume and a cover letter addressing the above selection criteria
About Home Instead
Perth North & South, South West WA
Established in 2008, our Home Instead office is the trusted choice for in-home care and companionship services in Perth North & South & South West WA. We are committed to making a positive difference in the lives of local seniors and their families and we take pride in every aspect of their care to ensure they have access to the best quality care services and support they need to continue living, safely, independently and happily in the comfort of their own home.
Osborne Park, Mandurah, Bunbury