Recruitment and Engagement Coordinator
By joining our dynamic and enthusiastic team at Home Instead you will be adding value and changing lives. As a CAREGiver Recruitment and Engagement Coordinator you will be an integral part of every CAREGiver’s career journey and will be responsible for finding caring and compassionate people to become Home Instead CAREGivers.
Key Player • Geelong
About this role:
- Develop and implement a CAREGiver recruitment and retention campaign
- Identify, develop, implement and review new recruitment strategies/sources/channels within the community
- Conduct the full 360 recruitment process from attracting, screening, interviewing, hiring and engaging.
- Manage the creation and maintenance of all employee employment records.
- Assist the team in various tasks to monitor, support and retain employees.
Ideally, we would like you to:
- Be a team player and ensure CAREGiver and client needs are fully supported at all times
- Have experience and knowledge of the Aged Care Industry with preferably a Certificate III in Individual Support or equivalent or higher
- Strong communication skills and personable
- Effective organisational and administration skills.
What we offer:
- A rewarding career where you can make a positive difference in the lives of seniors and their families
- A welcome and supportive working environment
- Comprehensive orientation and supportive onboarding program with continuous professional development
- Join a company that appreciates the value of the work that you do
- Opportunity to work for a company that is locally owned and operated but also part of a national and global network.
About Home Instead Geelong
Home Instead is a leading provider of high-quality, relationship-based in-home care for ageing adults. Home Instead Geelong was founded by Giovanni and Giselle Siano in 2018 and employs over 250 people in the local community.
We help with a range of personal and lifestyle needs while providing welcome companionship for ageing adults. Services include assistance with personal care, light household duties, meal preparation, medication reminders, and transport to appointments, shopping and social outings. Home Instead is committed to addressing the individual and national challenges of Australia’s ageing population.
Home Instead Geelong was named as Geelong’s ‘Business of the Year 2021’ and received the ‘Emerging Business (under 3 years) award in the Geelong Business Excellence Awards, a prestigious award which celebrates the achievements of businesses in the Geelong region.