Community Care Coordinator
Home Instead Perth and South West is a national provider of high-quality in-home care for older Australians. We help with a range of personal and lifestyle needs while providing welcome companionship. We take personal responsibility for providing the best in-home care and support to meet our client's needs and we are committed to addressing the individual and national challenges of Australia's ageing population. We are seeking an experienced coordinator to join our Osborne Park team.
Key Player • Perth North and South
About this role:
- Coordinate client services and CAREGiver schedules on a daily basis
- Manage incoming requests in a friendly and professional manner
- You will need to get to know our staff and clients so you can match their requirements, skills, experience and personality to make for a perfect partnership
- Working with key stakeholders providing relevant information from initial requests
- Monitor, mediate, and log both client and CAREGiver activity, and follow up on all client issues that require attention or action.
Ideally, we would like you to:
- Be personable, approachable, motivated, reliable and passionate with a can-do attitude
- Be able to build strong relationships and rapport with internal team and clients and always deliver exceptional customer service
- You have a big heart, a little patience, and a desire to improve the lives of seniors and their families
- Be able to learn technologies quickly to interpret and analyse data
- Have previous experience in a scheduling/resource allocation/coordinator role
- Have strong communication, problem-solving, time management and conflict resolution skills
- Have proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Excel Be flexible, adaptable and able to remain calm under pressure to think on your feet with shifting priorities in an ever-changing environment
- Experience in the aged care or health sector is desirable
- No criminal record.
What we offer:
- A rewarding career where you can make a positive difference in the lives of seniors and their families
- A welcome and supportive working environment
- Comprehensive training program
- A company that recognises and appreciates the value of the work that you do
- A fun and supportive team.
About Home Instead
Perth North & South, South West WA
Established in 2008, our Home Instead office is the trusted choice for in-home care and companionship services in Perth North & South & South West WA. We are committed to making a positive difference in the lives of local seniors and their families and we take pride in every aspect of their care to ensure they have access to the best quality care services and support they need to continue living, safely, independently and happily in the comfort of their own home.
Osborne Park, Mandurah, Bunbury