Client Care Coordinator
You will be a puzzle master, working your magic to delight both the clients and staff with your rosters. You will be the hub of the business, pulling the strings so that everything operates like a well-oiled organising machine.
Key Player • Melbourne Outer East & Glen Waverley
About the Client Care Coordination position
Due to continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a Client Care Coordinator to join the Home Instead Outer East Melbourne team. This is a full-time permanent position working with a friendly and supportive team coordinating in-home care to our clients.
This role is based in our Upwey Office with the option to work from home at times.
Your role in more detail
- Coordination and scheduling of client and CAREGiver schedules
- Monitoring, mediating and logging, CAREGiver and client activity
- Liaising with other providers, clients and their carers/families
- Answering new client service enquiries
- Providing administrative support as required.
Requirements for success
- Experience in a rostering or scheduling position organising people or services
- A demonstrated empathy to the needs of older people
- A great phone manner with great customer service skills
- The ability to pick up new software quickly, accurate data entry and attention to detail
- Love of working in a busy role
What’s in it for you!
- Great job satisfaction where you are making a difference to older people living in the community
- On the job training of our systems
- The option to work from home at times
- Competitive salary
- Supporting the local community
- Working as part of a team passionate about person centred care
- Be a part of a growing organisation
We’d love to hear from you so press apply and send through your Cover Letter and Resume.
Reach out to the Recruitment and Retention Officer on 9754 4861 or via email email@example.com to hear more about this position.
About Home Instead Melbourne Outer East & Glen Waverley
Established in 2011, our Home Instead Upwey office is the trusted choice for in-home care and companionship services in Melbourne’s Outer East & South Eastern Suburbs. We are committed to making a positive difference in the lives of local seniors and their families and we take pride in every aspect of their care to ensure they have access to the best quality care services and support they need to continue living, safely, independently and happily in the comfort of their own home.