CAREGiver - Gold Coast
Are you wanting to work for a Home Care Provider who values your individual skills and abilities? Our services include assistance with personal care, household duties, meal preparation, medication reminders, transport to appointments, shopping and social outings. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our supportive team as a CAREGiver. To us, it’s personal and we need special CAREGivers to help us personally provide the best quality in-home care and support for our clients. Preference will be given to Applicants that are also available to support Clients on Overnights and Weekends.
Care Services • Gold Coast, Tweed & Northern Rivers
About this role:
- Providing compassionate home care through building trust and taking the lead to support individuals to live as independently as possible at home
- Individualized care that is tailored to suit the personal needs of our individual clients
- Provide personal care to our clients, including assistance with transport and general home support, assistance with meal preparation, showering, dressing, grooming, toileting and mobility.
- Have a big heart, patience, and a desire to help improve the lives of seniors and their families
- Be personable, approachable and able to build relationships with each of your clients
- Have clear communication skills
- Be available to Support Clients Overnights and Weekends
- Be proficient in use of and have a mobile smart phone
- Be a current Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Have a current Police clearance or be willing to obtain one
- Hold a current Drivers Licence with vehicle Insurance
- Experience in Aged Care and/or Home Care is desirable
- If you are reliable, caring, compassionate, and value and enjoy the company of older people, we invite you to join our team.
What we offer:
- A rewarding career where you can make a positive difference in the lives of seniors and their families
- A work schedule that enables you to work flexible hours during the day, evening, overnight and weekends
- Coordinated support 24/7
- A welcome and supportive working environment
- A comprehensive training program where no prior experience or qualifications are required that will enable and support you to achieve a formal qualification.
- A company that recognizes and appreciates the value of your work
- If you are reliable, caring, compassionate and enjoy the company of older people we invite you to join our team.
About Home Instead Senior Care Gold Coast
Established in 2006, our Home Instead Senior Care Ashmore office is the trusted choice for in-home care and companionship services in Gold Coast, Tweed & Northern Rivers. We are committed to making a positive difference in the lives of local seniors and their families and we take pride in every aspect of their care to ensure they have access to the best quality care services and support they need to continue living, safely, independently and happily in the comfort of their own home.