Care Services Manager
As Care Services Manager, you will be an integral part of every Client's journey. Ensuring that the services we deliver are person centred and of the highest quality. You will be a puzzle master, working your magic to delight both the clients and staff with your rosters. You will be the hub of the business, pulling the strings so that everything operates like a well-oiled organising machine.
Key Player • Sunshine Coast
About this role:
- A hands on leader, who supports their team to deliver excellence
- Relevant qualifications in Aged Care, Social Work, Management or similar discipline relevant to the role and or a minimum of 3-5 years demonstrated experience managing community aged care services.
- Demonstrated comprehensive Knowledge of the Aged care sector including funding, aged care legislation, aged care Quality standards and policy protocols in the provision of service delivery.
- Ability to consult, build, influence and nurture relationships and networks with service providers, key stakeholders and internal parties.
- Knowledge and understanding of business operations, systems, administrative processes and service delivery.
- Strong decision-making skills with an ability to deliver outcomes & meet KPI’s.
- Excellent leadership and people management skills and experience in managing a team, with the ability to support and enhance staff commitment and abilities;
- Highly developed client documentation, record keeping and file management skills and a commitment to continuous improvement;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to liaise at all levels;
- Availability to be on call to respond to potential crisis.
- Organisational skills of a high level and the ability to meet set timelines;
- Strong competencies in the uses and application of Information Technology;
- Strong communication skills and personable
What we offer:
- A rewarding career where you can make a positive difference in the lives of seniors and their families
- A fun, outgoing and supportive working environment
- Comprehensive orientation and supportive onboarding program with continuous professional development
- Join a company that appreciate the value of the work that you do.
- Opportunity to work for a company that is locally owned and operated but also part of a national and global network
- Flexible working arrangements
- On site parking in our new purpose built office space
- Office hypoallergenic dog, includes miniature schnauzer cuddles daily
If you are up to the challenge, please click on the below link to ‘Apply’ on Seek.
About Home Instead
Sunshine Coast & Gympie
Established in 2011, our Home Instead Sunshine Coast & Gympie office is the trusted choice for in-home care and companionship services in Queensland’s Sunshine Coast. We are committed to making a positive difference in the lives of local seniors and their families and we take pride in every aspect of their care to ensure they have access to the best quality care services and support they need to continue living, safely, independently and happily in the comfort of their own home.