Are you looking for work where you can make a real difference in seniors lives enabling them to remain living independently at home? We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Care Advisor who is caring and compassionate, self-motivated and energetic. • Join the service lead team and largest Home Instead office in Australia • Opportunity to drive and create a South West home care model to be proud of • Values driven, family friendly, inclusive organisation
Key Player • Perth North and South
With increasing interest and ongoing growth in people accessing our community in home care services, we are needing to expand our Care Advisor Team.
The Care Advisor Team is responsible for providing information and education about home care and services, whilst building confidence and trust with prospective clients and their families by helping to identify care needs that will best support them to live independently.
Through in home meetings the Care Advisor Team complete a person centered assessment of support services to optimise health and well-being.
Home Instead Perth and South West is a national provider of high-quality in-home care for older Australians. We help with a range of personal and lifestyle needs while providing welcome companionship. We take personal responsibility for providing the best in-home care and support to meet our client’s needs and we are committed to addressing the individual and national challenges of Australia’s ageing population.
With a strong established client and carer base in the Perth Metro Suburbs and Peel region, we now require additional management resources in our Perth Metro team.
We pride ourselves of the reputation we have developed in the aging community from those who have experienced our services and remain true to core values of care delivery. We aim to match our carers and clients through skills required and personality profiling, whilst offering consistency in day and time of services.
We have a family approach to our employees and have a great team culture.
For further information please call Business Development Officer Nadia Taylor on 63100400.
Qualifications & experience
- Tertiary qualifications in a health related discipline in either nursing, social work, allied health or related discipline
- Have Knowledge of Home Care Packages or other government funded programs
- A high-level administrator with business management skills
- An effective communicator with excellent customer service skills and demonstrated problem solving abilities
- Able to demonstrate the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Self-motivated, innovative and outcome orientated
- Experienced in identifying appropriate services or resources and build effective relationships to work with multidisciplinary teams across the health and community services sectors
- Be a leader who demonstrates a high level of professionalism and business acumen
Tasks & responsibilities
- Build confidence and trust with prospective clients and their families by helping to identify their goals and establish their care needs that will support clients to live as independently as possible at home.
- Where required, develop a formalised care plan which reflects the clients care goals, choices and preferences and provides the CAREGivers with all the information required to deliver high quality care services
- Maintain current knowledge and expertise about the requirements of home care packages program including monitoring and being informed about changes to aged care legislation, aged care standards or best practice requirements
- Great job satisfaction where you a making a difference to older people living in the community
- Competitive salary
- Supporting the local community
- Working as part of a team passionate about person centered care
- Be a part of a growing organisation with bonus opportunities.
How to apply:
Please submit your application with a cover letter addressing the selection criteria and your current resume:
Closing date: 13 August 2021
Please note: We will be commencing with shortlisting immediately. We reserve the right to close the position without notice.
About Home Instead
Perth North & South, South West WA
Established in 2008, our Home Instead office is the trusted choice for in-home care and companionship services in Perth North & South & South West WA. We are committed to making a positive difference in the lives of local seniors and their families and we take pride in every aspect of their care to ensure they have access to the best quality care services and support they need to continue living, safely, independently and happily in the comfort of their own home.
Osborne Park, Mandurah, Bunbury