Community Care Manager
Reporting directly to the Home Instead business owner, this new leadership management role is based in the heart of Bunbury, serving local aging residents - Join the service lead team and largest Home Instead office in Australia - Opportunity to drive and create a South West home care model to be proud of - Values driven, family friendly, inclusive organisation
Key Player • Perth North and South
Home Instead Perth and South West is a national provider of high-quality in-home care for older Australians. We help with a range of personal and lifestyle needs while providing welcome companionship. We take personal responsibility for providing the best in-home care and support to meet our client’s needs and we are committed to addressing the individual and national challenges of Australia’s ageing population.
With a strong established client and carer base in the Perth Metro Suburbs and Peel region, we now require additional management resources in Bunbury.
We pride ourselves of the reputation we have developed in the aging community from those who have experienced our services and remain true to core values of care delivery. We aim to match our carers and clients through skills required and personality profiling, whilst offering consistency in day and time of services.
We have a family approach to our employees and have a great team culture.
For further information please call owner and Chief Operating Officer Toni Jackson on 63100400.
About the role
Qualifications & experience
- Qualified in aged care, health or social work or a related discipline
- Have Knowledge of Home Care Packages or other government funded programs
- Experienced in identifying, coordinating, and managing care services for aged, community, health or social services
- A high-level administrator with business management skills
- An effective communicator with excellent customer service skills and demonstrated problem solving abilities
- Able to demonstrate the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Self-motivated, innovative and outcome orientated
- Experienced in identifying appropriate services or resources and build effective relationships to work with multidisciplinary teams across the health and community services sectors
- Be a leader who demonstrates a high level of professionalism and business acumen
Tasks & responsibilities
- Build good networking relationships with local health and medical services
- Be the point of contact for all client and care staff related matters
- Manage Home Care Package clients in accordance with Operational Guidelines
- Promote the services of Home Instead
- Great job satisfaction where you a making a difference to older people living in the community
- Competitive salary
- Supporting the local community
- Working as part of a team passionate about person centered care
- Be a part of a growing organisation with bonus opportunities.
How to apply:
Please submit your application with a cover letter addressing the selection criteria and your current resume
About Home Instead
Perth North & South, South West WA
Established in 2008, our Home Instead office is the trusted choice for in-home care and companionship services in Perth North & South & South West WA. We are committed to making a positive difference in the lives of local seniors and their families and we take pride in every aspect of their care to ensure they have access to the best quality care services and support they need to continue living, safely, independently and happily in the comfort of their own home.
Osborne Park, Mandurah, Bunbury