An exciting opportunity exists in our Sydney Eastern Suburbs office based in Bondi Junction for an experienced, energetic, and passionate Care Services Manager who has the drive and motivation to support and enable older people to live safely in their own home, whilst maintaining a quality of life that maximises their potential.
Key Player • Sydney Eastern Suburbs
About the role
Reporting directly to the Client Services Manager, you will provide effective and high quality care coordination and management services to support older people living in the Sydney Eastern Suburbs. Specifically you will be responsible for leading, directing, assisting and supporting other team members including CAREGivers to provide consistently high quality care services to our Private and Home Care Package clients.
The main role of the Care Services Manager (CSM) is to answer service enquiries quickly and efficiently, conduct Care Consultations and design Care Plans around the needs of our Home Care Package & Private Clients. The CSM will also be responsible for building relationships with existing clients and perform regular Client Reviews ensuring the Care Plan is reflective of their needs. The CSM requires a highly skilled knowledge of Home Care Packages which may include a range of other community services available to inform and educate clients and their families on what is available and how to access these services.
Benefits and perks
This role is not a standard nine to five job and you will from time to time be required to work hours outside of normal office hours to meet the needs of our clients. To ensure that we find the best person for this role, the successful applicant will be rewarded with very competitive remuneration together with a fully maintained company motor vehicle, phone and lap top.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and or an equivalent combination of education and experience equivalent to or greater than the Care Management Skillset.
- Social work or nursing skills are highly regarded.
- Previous & relevant experience working with seniors in a community setting is highly advantageous
- Ability to assess, identify, coordinate, and manage care services.
- High-level administration skills.
- Highly efficient and organised with proven time management skills.
- Strong engagement, influencing and negotiating skills.
- An effective communicator with excellent customer service skills and demonstrated problem solving abilities.
- Able to demonstrate your ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Self-motivated and outcome orientated, with the capacity to deal with multiple and at times conflicting priorities.
- Experienced in identifying appropriate services or resources and build effective relationships to work with multidisciplinary teams across health and community services sectors is preferred.
- Working in partnership with a client services coordinator, your role will include mentorship and collaboration in supporting you in the delivery of high quality service.
If you are looking for a role where you can really make a difference to older people living in the community and you can demonstrate that you have experience and understanding of the care service needs of older people, please ensure as part of your application that you forward a covering letter addressing the selection criteria above together with a copy of your resume.
About Home Instead Sydney Eastern Suburbs
Established in 2007, our Home Instead Bondi Junction office is the trusted choice for in-home care and companionship services in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs. We are committed to making a positive difference in the lives of local seniors and their families and we take pride in every aspect of their care to ensure they have access to the best quality care services and support they need to continue living, safely, independently and happily in the comfort of their own home.