Business Development Manager
An exciting opportunity exists in our Sydney Eastern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire office based in Bondi Junction for an energetic, passionate and outgoing personality who has the drive and motivation to support and enable older people to live safely in their own home, whilst maintaining a quality of life that maximises their potential. We are looking for an experienced consultative sales professional that lives in the Sydney Eastern Suburbs or Sutherland shire areas that can best navigate these local areas.
Key Player • Sydney Eastern Suburbs
About the role
- Experience developing and maintaining territory plans (call cycle) to engage prospective and existing health care professionals
- Ability to implement relationship based sales strategies across the hospital, GP, Community Health and Disability sectors. This would involve you being out on the road working with referral partners.
- Seasoned consultative sales professional who is organised, autonomous and confident in achieving KPI’s in relation to scheduled meetings, follow ups and referrals.
- Sourcing new business development opportunities by building relationships within your local community to generate referrals and new business opportunities to source new clients.
- Increasing market exposure and community awareness about Home Instead’s services to new and existing clients, business and community groups, health service providers, industry associations and key external stakeholder groups.
- With the support of the national office manage the Facebook and social media marketing.
- Researching, planning and successfully executing regular community marketing events including presentations.
Benefits and perks
What we offer:-
- A rewarding career where you can make a positive difference in the lives of seniors and their families within your local community.
- A welcome and supportive working environment
- Comprehensive orientation and training program
- A company that recognises and appreciates the value of the work that you do.
- Opportunity to be part of a company that is locally owned and operated but supported by a national and global network.
Skills and experience
Ideally, we would like you to:
- Be outgoing and confident in building rapport and relationships
- Have strong communication skills and be able to quickly build trusted relationships
- Have experience in development and demonstrated ability with confidence in the consultative sale of services.
- Have proficient computer skills including some knowledge of social media marketing
- Hold a current valid drivers licence
- No criminal background
- Aged Care or Health care experience is valued but not essential.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
About Home Instead Sydney Eastern Suburbs
Established in 2007, our Home Instead Bondi Junction office is the trusted choice for in-home care and companionship services in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs. We are committed to making a positive difference in the lives of local seniors and their families and we take pride in every aspect of their care to ensure they have access to the best quality care services and support they need to continue living, safely, independently and happily in the comfort of their own home.