Accounts Payable Officer
Do you love numbers? Do you find facts and figures jumping out at you? At Home Instead, we are currently seeking an enthusiastic and meticulous Accounts Payable Officer to join our dynamic team.
Key Player • Perth North and South
Accounts Payable Officer
- Join our team at the largest Home Instead office in Australia
- Available for immediate start
- Values driven, family friendly, inclusive organisation
Home Instead Perth is a national provider of high-quality in-home care for older Australians. We help with a range of personal and lifestyle needs while providing welcome companionship. We take personal responsibility for providing the best in-home care and support to meet our client’s needs and we are committed to addressing the individual and national challenges of Australia’s ageing population.
We have a family approach to our employees and have a great team culture, winning an Employee Award 2020
- Accounts Payable Officer
- Available to start immediately
- $50,000 to $60,000 per annum depending on experience
You will be based in Osborne Park in modern offices and a with small, supportive, and energetic team. Due to ongoing company growth, this position has been created to ensure that all of the AP is processed in line with company and government deadlines. This job provides general accounting clerical support focusing on the inputting of transactional data.
Specific tasks would include but not limited to:
- Purchase order matching
- Data Processing
- Accounts Payable
- General Administrative duties
- Vendor Maintenance
- Client correspondence
Essential Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar role
- Computer literacy with MS Office products required
- Exposure to Aged Care and Home Care Packages advantageous
- Ability to work autonomously using proactive approach to task resolution
- High attention to detail skills
- An ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion when needed
- Ability to communicate effectively and courteously with management, staff and clients
- Must be COVID-19 vaccinated
- On the job training
- Supporting the local community
- Working as part of a team passionate about person centred care
- Be a part of a growing organisation with bonus opportunities.
How to apply:
Please submit your application with a cover letter addressing the selection criteria and your current resume to: https://homeinstead.com.au/careers/payrollandaccountsofficer/
Closing date: 5 November 2021
Please note: We will be commencing with shortlisting immediately. We reserve the right to close the position without notice.
About Home Instead
Perth North & South, South West WA
Established in 2008, our Home Instead office is the trusted choice for in-home care and companionship services in Perth North & South & South West WA. We are committed to making a positive difference in the lives of local seniors and their families and we take pride in every aspect of their care to ensure they have access to the best quality care services and support they need to continue living, safely, independently and happily in the comfort of their own home.
Osborne Park, Mandurah, Bunbury