Recruitment and Training Administrator
We are seeking an enthusiastic team player with high level administration and communication skills, who would like to develop overtime in Recruitment. This role will support the team with administration duties to ensure documentation is up to date and tasks are completed on time. This is an entry level position suited to an existing administrator or someone newly qualified in Human Resources who is keen and enthusiastic to learn and develop within recruitment. • Grow and develop your career • Work within a great office culture • Support the delivery of quality care Position is offered on a full time basis / Osborne Park location
Key Player • Perth North and South
Due to ongoing growth of our client base, we are seeking a Recruitment and Training Administrator to join our People Leadership team in our Osborne Park office.
We are looking for someone with high level system administration and communication skills, who would like to develop over time in Human Resources.
What we do
Home Instead Perth and South West is a national provider of high-quality in-home care for older Australians. We help with a range of personal and lifestyle needs while providing welcome companionship. We take personal responsibility for providing the best in-home care and support to meet our client’s needs and we are committed to addressing the individual and national challenges of Australia’s ageing population.
- Completion of pre-employment reference checks
- Raising and issuing of employment offer letters.
- Preparation of documents and packs for orientation
- Collection, scanning and storing of employee documentation.
- Communicate with candidates regularly to ensure they complete requirements in a timely manner
- Regular compliance checks of employment documentation
- Screen potential community aged care workers
- Book candidates for interviews
- Organise Orientation Training
- Allocate eLearning courses to existing care team
- Complete other administration tasks to support Recruitment Officer and Training Coordinator.
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of aged care and understanding of a carer role preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive Approach
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Confidence and ability to learn different management systems to use efficiently.
- Experience using Microsoft office (word, excel, outlook)
- Desire to build long term career in Recruitment / Human Resources
We have a family approach to our employees and have a great team culture.
For further information please call Recruitment and Engagement Officer Joanne O’Connor on 63100400 or email recruitment@HomeInstead-PWA.com.au
How to apply:
Please submit your application with a cover letter addressing the selection criteria and why you would like to be considered for the role, plus your current resume
Closing date: 23 July 2021
Please note: We will be commencing with shortlisting immediately. We reserve the right to close the position without notice.
About Home Instead
Perth North & South, South West WA
Established in 2008, our Home Instead office is the trusted choice for in-home care and companionship services in Perth North & South & South West WA. We are committed to making a positive difference in the lives of local seniors and their families and we take pride in every aspect of their care to ensure they have access to the best quality care services and support they need to continue living, safely, independently and happily in the comfort of their own home.
Osborne Park, Mandurah, Bunbury