Home Instead help with a range of personal and lifestyle needs while providing welcome companionship. Our services include assistance with personal care, light household duties, meal preparation, medication reminders, transport to appointments, shopping and social outings. We take personal responsibility for providing the best in-home care and support to meet our clients’ needs and are committed to addressing the individual and national challenges of Australia’s ageing population. Established in 1994, Home Instead now provides care across a network of over 1200 offices around the world. In Australia, at Home Instead our national network of independently owned and operated offices are committed to changing the face of ageing by enhancing the lives of ageing adults and their families. To us, it’s personal.
Key Player • National Office
Why work for Home Instead?
- Hybrid work environment after training – work from home 2 days per week
- Tight-knit supportive culture
- Birthday Day Off
- Volunteering Days Off
- Wellbeing & personal support through our dedicated employee assistance program
- Ongoing learning and development through our learning management systems
The Systems Administrator is responsible for delivering quality platforms, support, and services to our network, and actively maintaining our IT infrastructure. This role will require the System Administrator to identify, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues within the Home Instead network.
This opportunity calls for someone with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to multi-task. It is also essential that our Systems Administrator can positively engage with people to ensure that all users have a positive experience.
In this role you will:
- Provide end user support troubleshooting and resolving end user technical issues and providing technical assistance for all operating systems and applications.
- Logging, monitoring, and resolving support calls via a service desk ticketing system, emails, and phone calls.
- Assist with network security and connectivity in conjunction with best practice.
- Assist in the implementation of approved plans and strategies.
- Provide Application administration, support and training primarily across our technology stack that includes SugarCRM, AlayaCare, and SABA.
- Experience working with AlayaCare highly regarded.
- A passion for information technology with an interest in continuous improvement.
- Experience with the Microsoft suite of products (365, Office, etc)
- Highly effective planning, organizing and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communicator with customer service and problem-solving focus.
- A positive attitude and eagerness to learn.
Australian work rights
Applicants must have permanent or temporary rights to work in Australia with no restrictions.
How do I apply?
Please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your suitability for this role.
Because no matter how old we are, home is a space where we feel most comfortable. A place where we feel most at ease. And a sanctuary where we feel most safe.
By adopting a relationships-first approach to providing care, support and a helping hand to seniors, as opposed to the traditional task-based approach – we are committed to changing the face of ageing, by putting seniors first, and are on a mission to enhance the lives of ageing adults and their families.