CAREGiver – South West WA
Are you looking for a rewarding role where you can make a difference? Join our passionate team at Home Instead as a CAREGiver today. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our supportive team as a CAREGiver. To us, it’s personal and we need special CAREGivers to help us personally provide the best quality in-home care and support for our clients. We currently have CAREGiver openings across the South West Region of WA
Care Services - South West Region • Perth North and South
Home Instead (Perth North, South & SW WA) is a specialist provider of high-quality in-home care services supporting older people to live independently at home. We help with a range of personal and lifestyle needs while providing welcome companionship. We take personal responsibility for providing the best in-home care and support to meet our clients’ needs and we are committed to addressing the individual and national challenges of Australia’s ageing population.
About this role:
Previous experience is not essential as we provide you full training and support. As a CAREGiver you will provide individual person centred care to support people to stay in their own homes for a longer period.
As a Home Instead CAREGiver you will provide:
- Personal care to our clients, including companionship and domestic support, assistance with meal preparation, showering, dressing, grooming, toileting, and mobility.
- Compassionate home care through building trust and taking the lead to support individuals to live as independently as possible at home
- Individualised care that is tailored to suit the personal needs of our individual clients
Ideally, we would like you to:
- Have a big heart, patience, and a desire to help improve the lives of seniors and their families
- Be personable, approachable, and able to build relationships with each of your clients
- Be reliable with clear communication skills
What we offer:
- Flexible working, you tell us when you would like to work.
- A rewarding career where you can make a positive difference in the lives of seniors and their families
- Variety of shifts available including: mornings, afternoons, evenings, overnights, weekends or an opportunity for longer 24 / live-in shifts
- A welcome and supportive working environment
- Comprehensive training program where no prior experience or qualifications is required, and we will enable and support you to achieve a formal qualification in aged care
- A company that recognises and appreciates the value of the work that you do
If you are a reliable, caring and compassionate person who values and enjoys the company of older people, we invite you to join our team.
About Home Instead
Perth North & South, South West WA
Established in 2008, our Home Instead office is the trusted choice for in-home care and companionship services in Perth North & South & South West WA. We are committed to making a positive difference in the lives of local seniors and their families and we take pride in every aspect of their care to ensure they have access to the best quality care services and support they need to continue living, safely, independently and happily in the comfort of their own home.
Osborne Park, Mandurah, Bunbury, Clarkson