Service Enquiry Advisor
Are you looking for work where you can make a real difference in seniors lives enabling them to remain living independently at home? We have an exciting opportunity for someone with Age Care and Home Care Package knowledge to join our Care Advisor Team.
Key Player • Perth North and South
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with Aged Care / Home Care Package knowledge and experience to join our Care Advisor Team. Supporting clients and their families with their initial enquiry experience, engaging and building relationships via various communication methods, to provide information about our services and convert enquires and leads into Care Consult meetings.
Home Instead Perth and South West is a national provider of high-quality in-home care for older Australians. We help with a range of personal and lifestyle needs while providing welcome companionship. We take personal responsibility for providing the best in-home care and support to meet our client’s needs and we are committed to addressing the individual and national challenges of Australia’s ageing population.
With a strong established client and carer base in the Perth Metro Suburbs and Peel region, we now have an opportunity for a fixed term period of 12 months, based in our Clarkson office.
We pride ourselves of the reputation we have developed in the aging community from those who have experienced our services and remain true to core values of care delivery. We aim to match our carers and clients through skills required and personality profiling, whilst offering consistency in day and time of services.
We have a family approach to our employees and have a great team culture.
For further information please call Nadia on 6310 0400
Tasks & responsibilities
- Build confidence and trust with prospective clients and families, helping to identify their goals and establish their care needs.
- Provide solution-based options by actively listening and commit to helping the enquiry person get the best outcome.
- Respond promptly to all service enquiries, leads and referrals.
- Assist potential customers to find the most suitable home care option for their needs and circumstances.
- Regular follow up with active Enquiries and Opportunities.
- Maintain accurate caller/ client details and case notes database
- Gain fundamental information about potential client and their needs, using own intuitive skills.
- Liaise with team on potential client service needs of hours, region, skills required and CAREGiver preference.
- Produce weekly and monthly data statistics on Service Enquiries and progress.
- Maintain current knowledge about the home care package program, including legislation, aged care standards or best practice requirements.
- Understand package funding inclusions and exclusions, to design potential service plans and budgets.
- Navigate My Aged Care to access client data and update provider notes and tasks.
- Provide out of hours client/CAREGiver on-call telephone support as required.
Qualifications & experience
- Previous and relevant experience working with seniors preferably experience with different care services and Home Care Package clients.
- A high-level administrator with business management skills.
- Highly efficient and organised with proven time management skills.
- Strong engagement, influencing and negotiating skills which can be applied in a relationship management and sales arena.
- An effective communicator with excellent customer service skills and demonstrated problem solving abilities.
- Able to demonstrate your ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Self-motivated and outcome orientated, with the capacity to deal with multiple and at times conflicting priorities.
- Experienced in identifying appropriate services or resources and build effective relationships to work with multidisciplinary teams across health and community services sectors is preferred.
- Great job satisfaction where you a making a difference to older people living in the community
- Supporting the local community
- Working as part of a team passionate about person centered care
- Be a part of a growing organisation with possible ongoing employment at end of contract.
How to apply:
Please submit your application with a cover letter and your current resume:
Closing date: 30 December 2022
Please note: We will be commencing with shortlisting immediately. We reserve the right to close the position without notice.
About Home Instead
Perth North & South, South West WA
Established in 2008, our Home Instead office is the trusted choice for in-home care and companionship services in Perth North & South & South West WA. We are committed to making a positive difference in the lives of local seniors and their families and we take pride in every aspect of their care to ensure they have access to the best quality care services and support they need to continue living, safely, independently and happily in the comfort of their own home.
Osborne Park, Mandurah, Bunbury, Clarkson