Senior Financial Accountant
Home Instead are in an exciting period of growth and looking for a Senior Financial Accountant to join our team. This role would suit a qualified Financial Accountant looking to take the next step in their career or a tenured Senior team member looking to make a difference in the care sector.
Key Player • National Office
Why Join Us?
- Hybrid work environment – work from home up to 2 days per week
- Birthday Day Off
- Volunteering Days Off
- Wellbeing & personal support through our dedicated employee assistance program
- Ongoing learning and development through our learning management systems
About this opportunity
Home Instead are in an exciting period of growth and looking for a Senior Financial Accountant to join our team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, this role is responsible for:
- Timely and accurate production of monthly and annual financial reports.
- Assist with tax return and tax effect accounting for the group.
- Ensuring on-time lodgments of tax returns, and other statutory reporting.
- Working with acquisition accounting entries as Home Instead purchase Franchise businesses
- Involvement in value adding activities to:
- Reducing manual processing errors
- Assist with increasing automation
- Respond timely to finance queries from stakeholders within the business
- Degree qualified and CA or CPA (or equivalent).
- Experience in professional services business is advantageous.
- Advanced excel skills.
- Ability to apply experience to improve processes and mentor staff.
- Deadline driven with superb attention to detail.
- Accountable for own actions.
- Some travel may be required.
How do I apply?
Please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your suitability for this role.
Because no matter how old we are, home is a space where we feel most comfortable. A place where we feel most at ease. And a sanctuary where we feel most safe.
By adopting a relationships-first approach to providing care, support and a helping hand to seniors, as opposed to the traditional task-based approach – we are committed to changing the face of ageing, by putting seniors first, and are on a mission to enhance the lives of ageing adults and their families.