Recruitment and Engagement Coordinator
Are you our next Recruitment & Retention Officer? We have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment specialist to join the Home Instead Outer East & Glen Waverley team to manage all aspects of Recruitment & Retention for our growing team.
Key Player • Melbourne Outer East & Glen Waverley
This fast-paced role is based in our Upwey Office and will be a permanent full-time ongoing position with the option to work from home in a hybrid model once you are fully trained with your time shared across the office & home.
This position reports to our Client Services Manager and works closely with our Training Officer with support from an Administration Officer.
Joining our team, allows you to work in a community run business with flexibility, all while being paid very well. There are more perks of course, continue reading and you’ll see all the benefits of joining our team.
What does this role look like day to day
- Promote the Home Instead brand and live our culture in all your interactions through building trust, taking the lead and sharing your heart.
- Develop, implement and review an annual plan for CAREGiver recruitment, and retention to ensure there is always an adequate pool of trained CAREGivers available to meet client service requirements.
- Identify, develop and implement new recruitment strategies/sources/channels within the community, and review and evaluate these to ensure their effectiveness including quarterly CAREGiver meetings.
- Schedule and conduct applicant interviews in an efficient and professional manner compliant with Home Instead policies and processes.
- Manage the creation and maintenance of all employee employment records according to legislative and Home Instead requirements and ensure accurate data entry of employee information into the Relationship Management System (RMS).
- Conduct CAREGiver reference checks as per Home Instead’s policy requirements and ensure appropriate criminal background checks, motor vehicle registration, insurance and driver’s license documents are current.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of all Home Instead’s employment and WH&S policies and manage the performance of CAREGivers to ensure compliance.
- Conduct CAREGiver annual performance reviews.
- Monitor, mediate and log CAREGiver activity and/or concerns providing individual support, guidance or counselling as required.
- Develop and implement a range of CAREGiver communication strategies to ensure all CAREGivers are engaged, feel supported and connected to Home Instead and develop as professional CAREGivers
Requirements for success
- Diploma in Human Resources, or higher (highly desirable).
- Experience in recruitment and human resource management.
- Excellent communication skills, including highly effective inter-personal skills, and strong judgement and assessment skills to be able to assess applications and conduct interviews and annual performance reviews in an efficient, effective and professional manner.
- Preferably have experience and knowledge about the requirements of care services for older people.
- An ethical approach to your work, being self-motivated and someone who enjoys achieving results both individually and as part of a team.
- Be a high-level administrator with business management skills including a high level of computer literacy and accurate data entry skills.
- Be structured in your thinking and be a problem solver who provides solutions to issues/challenges.
- Be self-motivated and outcome orientated, with the capacity to deal with multiple and at times conflicting priorities.
Be able to demonstrate your ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
What’s in it for you!
- Great job satisfaction where you are making a difference to older people and those living with disabilities in the community
- On the job training of our systems
- Competitive salary
- The option to work from home in a hybrid model once trained
- Supporting the local community
- Working as part of a team passionate about person centred care
- Be a part of a growing organisation
We’d love to hear from you so press apply and send through your Cover Letter and Resume.
We are keen to hire the right person straight away, so get your application in asap as we’ll start interviewing straight way.
About Home Instead Melbourne Outer East & Glen Waverley
Established in 2011, our Home Instead Upwey office is the trusted choice for in-home care and companionship services in Melbourne’s Outer East & South Eastern Suburbs. We are committed to making a positive difference in the lives of local seniors and their families and we take pride in every aspect of their care to ensure they have access to the best quality care services and support they need to continue living, safely, independently and happily in the comfort of their own home.