Could you be our next superstar? We are seeking a bright and bubbly person to join us as a Receptionist, supporting with a high volume of incoming calls and greeting visitors to our office.
Key Player • Perth North and South
- Join our team at the largest Home Instead office in Australia
- Available for immediate start
- Values driven, family friendly, inclusive organisation
Home Instead Perth is a national provider of high-quality in-home care for older Australians. We support with a range of personal and lifestyle needs while providing welcome companionship. We take personal responsibility for providing the best in-home care and support to meet our client’s needs and we are committed to addressing the individual and national challenges of Australia’s ageing population.
Our workplace culture is very important to us. We have a very approachable and supportive team, we work closely to ensure the best quality service for our clients
We are seeking an enthusiastic and committed individual to join our team, providing a warm welcome to out visitors at reception and supporting our team by being the main switchboard operator for our incoming calls. The role offered is full time, working 9am to 5pm Monday-Friday, located in our Osborne Park office.
What will I be doing:
- Welcoming visitors to our office and aiding as required.
- Advising other team members when appointments arrive.
- Answering the telephone promptly and passing on calls to the correct person.
- Taking messages and passing on to the relevant person.
- Receiving office deliveries and notifying the relevant person of their arrival.
- Assisting with ad hoc administrational tasks such as making up packs and mail outs.
Essential Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have an outstanding, professional, polite and clear telephone voice. Should be well presented and have the ability to work at a fast pace with a busy phone system. Accuracy is key when taking and passing on messages to other team members, as well as patience when speaking with our clients and their families.
- Computer literacy with MS Office products and ability to pick up database systems.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Must be COVID-19 vaccinated (2 vaccinations and a booster)
How to apply:
Please submit your application with a cover letter and your current resume
Closing date: 10 March 2023
Please note: We will be commencing with shortlisting immediately. We reserve the right to close the position without notice.
About Home Instead
Perth North & South, South West WA
Established in 2008, our Home Instead office is the trusted choice for in-home care and companionship services in Perth North & South & South West WA. We are committed to making a positive difference in the lives of local seniors and their families and we take pride in every aspect of their care to ensure they have access to the best quality care services and support they need to continue living, safely, independently and happily in the comfort of their own home.
Osborne Park, Mandurah, Bunbury, Clarkson