Receptionist – (Director of First Impressions) Full Time
Imagine having a role that is diverse and encompasses all elements of Reception. This opportunity allows you to work autonomously but the work you do will contribute to the success of the greater team. We are currently seeking an energetic, personable and hard-working administration assistant to join our dynamic team.
Key Player • Melbourne Outer North East
About this role:
- Manage incoming enquiries in a knowledgeable, professional and friendly manner
- Communicate and manage any concerns through the appropriate channels
- Be an effective member of the office team to ensure CAREGiver and client needs are fully supported at all times.
Ideally, we would like you to:
- Have experience in a customer service role with administration responsibilities
- Be able to manage a high volume of telephone interactions and multitask
- Be extremely organized and adaptable with a strong attention to detail
- Have strong communication skills
- Have highly effective interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport with people from all walks of life
- Have strong administration skills which include accurate data entry and experience in MS Office suite.
What we offer:
- A rewarding career where you can make a positive difference in the lives of older adults and their families
- A welcome and supportive working environment
- Comprehensive orientation and training program
- A company that recognises and appreciates the value of the work that you do
- Opportunity to work for a company that is locally owned and operated but also part of a national and global network.
Please call Karen on 9439 6676 for further information
About Home Instead Melbourne Outer North East
Established in 2019, our Home Instead Briar Hill office is the trusted choice for in-home care and companionship services in Melbourne’s Outer North East. We are committed to making a positive difference in the lives of local seniors and their families and we take pride in every aspect of their care to ensure they have access to the best quality care services and support they need to continue living, safely, independently and happily in the comfort of their own home.