People Experience Support
Everything we do at Home Instead is driven by our universal mission to enhance the lives of ageing adults and their families. What you may not know is Home Instead is a global network of high quality senior care service providers. Founded in Omaha, Nebraska in 1994, today we provide quality in-home care and companionship for seniors from over 1,000 offices in 14 countries around the world.
People Experience Support • Mid North Coast
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the People Experience Manager, this role is responsible for performing a variety of duties to support recruitment, learning and development, and human resources processes and functions. We take special care of people. And at the heart of our business are our CAREGivers. A diverse group of caring, compassionate and dependable people dedicated to providing older Australians the best in-home care and support they need, and deserve. We are seeking a self-motivated individual to join our People Experience team who brings an ethical approach to their work, and someone who enjoys achieving results both individually and as part of a team.
Primary functions of the role include; but are not limited to;
- Manage and process CAREGiver feedback
- Produce data and reports as requested by the People Experience Manager to assist in analysing strategise for employee retention, attraction and development identification
- Participate in interview panels to conduct applicant interviews in an efficient and professional manner compliant with HI policies and procedures
- Manage the creation and maintenance of all employee employment records according to legislative and HI requirements and ensure accurate data entry of employee information
- Assist with the recruitment, onboarding and retention process of CAREGivers including following up on criminal background checks, compliance documentation and other tasks as requested by the People Experience Manager
- Assist with the preparation of documentation for CAREGiver orientation and onboarding packs and other tasks as requested by the Manager & People Experience Lead
- Communicate client and CAREGiver concerns or problems with People Experience Manager and/or People Experience Lead
- Support the People Experience Manager with planning, organisation and successful execution of the quarterly CAREGiver meetings
- Support the People Experience Manager in the HR management and people processes associated with the recruitment and retention of CAREGivers and at times Key Players (Office Staff)
The inherent skillset of the ideal candidate will be:
- Experience in recruitment and human resource environment – essential
- Training and Assessment Certificate (TAE40116 Cert IV) (or willingness to complete within 6 months of commencement) – highly desirable
- Experience in Aged Care environment – highly desirable
- Knowledge of Home Care Packages and the delivery of care services via a Home Care Package
- Excellent communication skills, including highly effective inter-personal skills, and strong judgement and assessment skills
- Experience and knowledge about the requirements of care services for older people.
- Be a high-level administrator with business management skills including a high level of computer literacy and accurate data entry skills
- Be structured in your thinking and be a problem solver who provides solutions to issues/challenges.
- capacity to deal with multiple and at times conflicting priorities
This is a truly exceptional opportunity for a highly self motivated all rounder to join a leader in the industry. If this sounds like your next challenge, don’t hesitate to forward your cover letter addressing the inherent skillset of the ideal candidate and resume to Nikita.Johnson@homeinstead-mnc.com.au .
Applicants who progress to the next phase of the recruitment process will be invited to attend an interview to discuss the role further.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo – pre-employment screening.
About Home Instead Mid North Coast NSW
Established in 2015, our Home Instead New South Wales Mid North Coast office is the trusted choice for in-home care and companionship services in the New South Wales Mid North Coast. We are committed to making a positive difference in the lives of local seniors and their families and we take pride in every aspect of their care to ensure they have access to the best quality care services and support they need to continue living, safely, independently and happily in the comfort of their own home.
With 9 locations scaling the Mid North Coast region, we are dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for Australian seniors and your loved ones by delivering personalised and compassionate care right in the comfort of their own homes. Our team of experienced CAREgivers is committed to providing the highest standard of home care support, promoting independence, and ensuring a safe, nurturing environment.