People and Culture Officer
By joining our dynamic and enthusiastic team at Home Instead you will be adding value and changing lives. As a CAREGiver People & Culture Officer you will be an integral part of every CAREGiver’s career journey and will be responsible for finding caring and compassionate people to become Home Instead CAREGivers.
Key Player • Sunshine Coast
About this role:
- Develop and implement a CAREGiver recruitment and retention campaigns
- Drive internal and external team engagement programs, promoting positive work culture & team building
- Identify, develop, implement and review new recruitment strategies/sources/channels within the community
- Conduct the full 360 recruitment process from attracting, screening, interviewing, hiring, engaging, orientating, training and retaining.
- Manage the creation and maintenance of all employee employment records
- Monitor CAREGiver performance, providing individual support and training as required
- Engagement within the community through recruitment campaigns and hosting employment events
- Assist the franchise owner/s and senior management in various tasks to monitor, support and retain their employees
Ideally, we would like you to:
- Be a team player and ensure CAREGiver and client needs are fully supported at all times
- Experience in Recruitment or knowledge of the Aged Care Industry with preferably a Certificate III in Individual Support or equivalent or higher
- Strong communication skills and personable
- Effective organisational and administration skills
What we offer:
- A rewarding career where you can make a positive difference in the lives of seniors and their families
- A welcome and supportive working environment
- Comprehensive orientation and supportive onboarding program with continuous professional development
- Join a company that appreciates the value of the work that you do
- Opportunity to work for a company that is locally owned and operated but also part of a national and global network.
If you are up to the challenge, please click on the below link to ‘Apply’ on Seek.
About Home Instead
Sunshine Coast & Gympie
Established in 2011, our Home Instead Sunshine Coast & Gympie office is the trusted choice for in-home care and companionship services in Queensland’s Sunshine Coast. We are committed to making a positive difference in the lives of local seniors and their families and we take pride in every aspect of their care to ensure they have access to the best quality care services and support they need to continue living, safely, independently and happily in the comfort of their own home.