Reporting to our Payroll and IR Manager, you will be part of a team focused on managing the payroll of the network of corporate offices and provide support to the franchise network.
Key Player • National Office
Why Join Us?
- Flexible working hours and some ability to work from home
- Birthday Day Off
- Volunteering Days Off
- Wellbeing & personal support through our dedicated employee assistance program
- Ongoing learning and development through our learning management systems
About this opportunity
- End-to-end processing of fortnightly employee payroll data accurately and to deadline
- Process, maintain and reconcile payroll accounts.
- Maintain specialist knowledge of Payroll Practices, Employment Legislation, Enterprise Agreements and Award interpretation.
- Complete all necessary compliance lodgments for single touch payroll, superannuation and payroll tax
- Prepare payroll reporting for management as required Support the integration, testing and implementation of Aurion for the network
- Provide payroll support to the franchise network using Reckon and Alayacare.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar Payroll position
- Experience using Reckon, Aurion or Netsuite preferred
- A quick learner and an effective user of technology
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills
Because no matter how old we are, home is a space where we feel most comfortable. A place where we feel most at ease. And a sanctuary where we feel most safe.
By adopting a relationships-first approach to providing care, support and a helping hand to seniors, as opposed to the traditional task-based approach – we are committed to changing the face of ageing, by putting seniors first, and are on a mission to enhance the lives of ageing adults and their families.