Microsoft 365 Consultant
This role will focus on the migration of 9 x Microsoft 365 tenants across the Home Instead network onto one tenancy to standardise, simplify data sharing and improve security.
Key Player • National Office
About this opportunity
This role will focus on the migration of 9 x Microsoft 365 tenants across the Home Instead network onto one tenancy to standardise, simplify data sharing and improve security. In addition, the role will be required to set up a template approach for future tenant onboarding, including scripts and a migration process.
This role would suit someone looking for a short-term engagement and will be offered on a 6 month contract.
- Development of Information Protection and Compliance solutions
- Implementation of Governance, Compliance and backups
- Assisting in the design and security structure of SharePoint and Teams
- Onboarding SSO Applications
- Advising and making recommendations to tighten the existing security policies within M365, compliance and Advanced Threat
- Be willing to help and train the existing IT team to upskill their knowledge
Why Join Us?
- Hybrid work environment – work from home up to 2 days per week
- Birthday Day Off
- Volunteering Days Off
- Wellbeing & personal support through our dedicated employee assistance program
- Proven experience with a minimum of 5+ years of hands-on experience with Microsoft 365, ideally with experience onboarding processes for M365 and with tenant migrations.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft 365, including the ability to analyse, run scripts, and update security settings, and policies, including InTune.
- Demonstrated experience producing technical documentation including high-level, detailed design documents, As-Built documents and Test plans
- Information Management & protection
- Knowledge of Microsoft Viva is highly regarded
- Experience with M365 security & compliance centre and implementation of Advanced Threat Protection capabilities highly advantageous
- Experience implementing solutions using PowerApps and Flow is highly desirable
- Ability to travel interstate as required
How do I apply?
Please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your suitability for this role.
Because no matter how old we are, home is a space where we feel most comfortable. A place where we feel most at ease. And a sanctuary where we feel most safe.
By adopting a relationships-first approach to providing care, support and a helping hand to seniors, as opposed to the traditional task-based approach – we are committed to changing the face of ageing, by putting seniors first, and are on a mission to enhance the lives of ageing adults and their families.