Human Resources Generalist
The HR Generalist will be responsible for providing support, guidance and advice on all HR related practices across the business.
Key Player • Toowoomba
We are a leading global brand
Home Instead help with a range of personal and lifestyle needs while providing welcome companionship. We take personal responsibility for providing the best in-home care and support to meet our clients’ needs and are committed to addressing the individual and national challenges of Australia’s ageing population. Established in 1994, Home Instead now provides care across a network of over 1200 offices around the world.
In Australia, at Home Instead our national network of offices are committed to changing the face of ageing by enhancing the lives of ageing adults and their families. To us, it’s personal.
About this opportunity
The HR Generalist will be responsible for providing support, guidance and advice on all HR related practices across the business. You will be expected to perform a variety of duties including talent management, people development and engagement activities, coaching and training while working closely to the operations manager to accurately resource business requirements.
Why Join Us?
- Paid birthday day off!
- Continued learning and development through our learning system and Immersion Program (spend time learning and sharing knowledge with a different role at Home Instead)
- Wellbeing programs and access to our EAP
- Supportive work environment. The Home Instead team will be your second family!
- Fantastic office location right in the heart of Toowoomba!
- Promote the Home Instead brand and live our culture in all your interactions through building trust, taking the lead and sharing your heart.
- Support the Home Instead centralized recruitment model to ensure an adequate pool of trained candidates.
- Develop, implement, and review a retention strategy for all personal carers and team members on site.
- Oversee all training and professional development of new personal carers.
- Manage the creation and maintenance of all employee employment records according to
- Manage and oversee the People Processes and Policies ensuring all requirements are being met.
- Understanding of general human resources polices and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolutions skills
- Always provide a high standard of customer service to all stakeholders
- Ability to adaptable quickly to organizational systems and processes
Australian work rights
Applicants must have permanent or temporary rights to work in Australia with no restrictions.
How do I apply?
Please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your suitability for this role.
About Home Instead Toowoomba
Established in 2015, our Home Instead Toowoomba office is the trusted choice for in-home care and companionship services in Toowoomba & the Darling Downs. We are committed to making a positive difference in the lives of local seniors and their families and we take pride in every aspect of their care to ensure they have access to the best quality care services and support they need to continue living, safely, independently, and happily in the comfort of their own home.
Home Instead Toowoomba offers services such as ability care, home help, personal care, companionship, transport, 24 hour care, dementia care, palliative care and more!