Home Care Manager Clinical
Are you looking for work where you can make a real difference in seniors lives enabling them to remain living independently at home? We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Care Manager who is caring and compassionate, self-motivated, energetic and is looking for a position that has variety and offers an opportunity for ongoing professional development.
Home Care Manager Clinical • Melbourne Maidstone & Western Suburbs
About the role
As the Home Care Manager Clinical you will:
- Provide comprehensive client assessment and development of care plans to support our clients at home
- Lead clinical governance and manage the quality management framework within HomeCare services to ensure care standards are met
- Manage clinical care for care recipients within the scope of practice and ensure clinical needs are met.
- Provide advanced holistic care skills within a Case Management Framework
- Contribute to the ongoing development of the program including participating in the development of procedures, planning, and reviewing of care recipient services
- Meet on a regular basis with the General manager to provide reports on the achievement of KPIs and budget
- Provides feedback to Local Area Manager to identify staff needs and positive achievements and further program development
Qualifications & experience
- Mandatory Nursing degree qualification (DIV1) and comparable experience
- Highly developed assessment skills and the ability to creatively problem solve complex care situations
- Knowledge and experience of community-based care and support services would be highly appreciated
- An innovative and dynamic approach to the provision of care
- Demonstrated skills in networking, liaison and the development and maintenance of strong links with relevant service providers and users highly appreciated
- Ability to manage a budget effectively, work in a team environment and autonomously when required
- Be an active and effective leader, ensuring collaboration with the Franchise Owner, the General Manager, and the Operations Manager on development and delivery of strategic activities.
- Police Check (or willingness to undertake the check)
- 2022 flu vaccinations or willing to obtain
- Covid vaccination evidence in line with current requirements
The role is part time, but will transition to Full time.
- Great job satisfaction where you a making a difference to older people living in the community
- Competitive salary
- A rewarding career where you can make a positive difference in the lives of seniors and their families
- Supporting the local community
- A welcome and supportive working environment
- A company that recognises and appreciates the value of the work that you do
- A fun and supportive team.
- Working as part of a team passionate about person-centred care
- Be a part of a growing organisation with bonus opportunities.
How to apply:
For any questions, please contact 03 9317 5204 and ask to speak to the General Manager.
Please submit your application with a cover letter addressing the selection criteria and your current resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 18 September 2022
About Home Instead Melbourne Maidstone & Western Suburbs
Established in 2010, our Home Instead Maidstone office is the trusted choice for in-home care and companionship services in Melbourne’s Footscray, Hopper’s Crossing & Western Suburbs. We are committed to making a positive difference in the lives of local seniors and their families and we take pride in every aspect of their care to ensure they have access to the best quality care services and support they need to continue living, safely, independently and happily in the comfort of their own home.