Care Services Coordinator
Are you looking for variety in your role? Do you love engaging with people and building relationships? Do you want your next position to be part of something meaningful where you have an opportunity to make a difference in your local community? If you answered yes, take the lead and be part of Home Instead. We are currently seeking a confident, enthusiastic and charismatic individual to join our team as a client services /community services representative. In this role you will be responsible for marketing the Home Instead brand within the local community to grow the business by building strong, lasting local partnerships which lead to referrals of new clients.
Key Player • Perth North and South
Home Instead Perth and South West is a national provider of high-quality in-home care for older Australians. We help with a range of personal and lifestyle needs while providing welcome companionship. We take personal responsibility for providing the best in-home care and support to meet our client’s needs and we are committed to addressing the individual and national challenges of Australia’s ageing population.
With a strong established client and carer base in the Peel region, we now have an opening for an additional team member to join us in our Mandurah office.
We pride ourselves of the reputation we have developed in the aging community from those who have experienced our services and remain true to core values of care delivery. We aim to match our carers and clients through skills required and personality profiling, whilst offering consistency in day and time of services.
We have a family approach to our employees and have a great team culture.
About the role:
As Care Services Coordinator you will:
- Manage your own client base, ensuring services being delivered are those of quality
- Visit your clients and families to review services required
- Collaboratively create care plans in-line with funding allowance to ensure client’s needs are best supported
- Work the rostering team to when allocating the best suited CAREGiver for the service, taking into consideration the client’s preferences and tasks required
- Monitor and respond to incoming service feedback reports
- Introduce the CAREGiver to each client’s very first service
- Self-drive your work prioritises
Qualifications & experience
- Previous & relevant experience working with seniors preferably experience in identifying, coordinating and managing care services with budget for Home Care Package clients.
- A high-level administrator.
- Aged Care Quality and Charter of Rights understanding
- Highly efficient and organised with proven time management skills.
- Strong engagement, influencing and negotiating skills which can be applied in a relationship management and sales arena.
- An effective communicator with excellent customer service skills and demonstrated problem solving abilities.
- Able to demonstrate your ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Self-motivated and outcome orientated, with the capacity to deal with multiple and at times conflicting priorities.
- Great job satisfaction where you a making a difference to older people living in the community
- Competitive salary
- Supporting the local community
- Working as part of a team passionate about person centered care
- Be a part of a growing organisation with bonus opportunities.
How to apply:
Please submit your application with a cover letter addressing the selection criteria and your current resume:
Closing date: 18 February 2022
About Home Instead
Perth North & South, South West WA
Established in 2008, our Home Instead office is the trusted choice for in-home care and companionship services in Perth North & South & South West WA. We are committed to making a positive difference in the lives of local seniors and their families and we take pride in every aspect of their care to ensure they have access to the best quality care services and support they need to continue living, safely, independently and happily in the comfort of their own home.
Osborne Park, Mandurah, Bunbury, Clarkson