Client Services Coordinator – Rostering
We are HIRING NOW! We are looking for an amazing key player to join our team in our Briar Hill office. You will be a puzzle master, working your magic to delight both the clients and staff with your rosters. You will be the hub of the business, pulling the strings so that everything operates like a well-oiled organising machine.
Key Player • Melbourne Outer North East
About this role:
• Coordinate client services and CAREGiver schedules on a daily basis.
• Managing incoming requests in a friendly and professional manner.
• You will need to get to know our staff and clients so you can match their requirements, skills, experience and personality to make for a perfect partnership.
• Working with key stakeholders providing relevant information from initial requests.
• Monitor, mediate, and log both client and CAREGiver activity, and follow up on all client issues that require attention or action.
Ideally, we would like you to:
• Be personable, approachable, motivated, reliable and passionate with a can-do attitude.
• Be able to build strong relationships and rapport with internal team and clients and always deliver exceptional customer service.
• You have a big heart, a little patience, and a desire to improve the lives of seniors and their families.
• Be able to learn technologies quickly to interpret and analyse data.
• Have previous experience in scheduling/resource allocation/coordinator role.
• Have strong communication, problem solving, time management, conflict resolution skills.
• Have proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Excel.
• Be flexible, adaptable and able to remain calm under pressure to think on your feet with shifting priorities in an ever-changing environment.
• Experience in the aged care or health sector is desirable.
• No criminal record.
What we offer:
• A rewarding career where you can make a positive difference in the lives of seniors and their families.
• A welcome and supportive working environment.
• Comprehensive training program.
• A company that recognises and appreciates the value of the work that you do.
• A fun and supportive team.
If you are up to the challenge, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com or call 9439 6676
About Home Instead Melbourne Outer North East
Established in 2019, our Home Instead Briar Hill office is the trusted choice for in-home care and companionship services in Melbourne’s Outer North East. We are committed to making a positive difference in the lives of local seniors and their families and we take pride in every aspect of their care to ensure they have access to the best quality care services and support they need to continue living, safely, independently and happily in the comfort of their own home.