Client Services Coordinator
Are you looking for variety in your role? Do you love engaging with people and building relationships? Do you want your next position to be part of something meaningful where you have an opportunity to make a difference in your local community? If you answered yes, take the lead and be part of Home Instead. We are currently seeking a confident, enthusiastic and charismatic individual to join our team as a client services coordinator.
Key Player • Brisbane Inner North & West
We are a leading global brand.
Home Instead help with a range of personal and lifestyle needs while providing welcome companionship. We take personal responsibility for providing the best in-home care and support to meet our clients’ needs and are committed to addressing the individual and national challenges of Australia’s ageing population. Established in 1994, Home Instead now provides care across a network of over 1200 offices around the world.
In Australia, at Home Instead our national network of offices are committed to changing the face of ageing by enhancing the lives of ageing adults and their families. To us, it’s personal.
About this opportunity
Home Instead is seeking an enthusiastic Client Service Coordinator to join our growing Client Excellence team in a full-time role based at our Toowong office.
Some of the duties our client service coordinator will perform include fielding new clients and carer enquiries, coordinating schedules daily and supporting any incoming calls in a professional and friendly manner.
Why Join Us?
- Paid birthday day off!!
- A rewarding career where you can make a positive difference in the lives of seniors and their families.
- Continued learning and development through our learning system and Immersion Program (spend time learning and sharing knowledge with a different role at Home Instead)
- Wellbeing programs and access to our EAP
- A company that recognizes and appreciates the value of the work that you do.
- A fun and supportive team.
- Field enquiries over the phone in a welcoming and knowledgeable manner ensuring relevant processes are followed.
- Coordinate Client services and carer schedules daily via the Relationship Management System to ensure that all clients receive the services that they have requested and that where possible a compatible, regular and consistent carer/s are provided
- Monitor shared email for actions and coordinate workflow with Client Services Team.
- Field new client and CAREGiver enquiries over the phone in a welcoming and knowledgeable manner ensuring relevant processes are followed
- Be able to build strong relationships and rapport with our internal team and clients and always deliver exceptional customer service.
- Be able to learn technologies quickly to interpret and analyze data.
- Have previous experience in a high-volume Administration role / Client Care Co-Ordinator (desirable)
- Have strong administration, communication, problem solving, time management and conflict resolution skills.
- Be flexible, adaptable, and able to remain calm under pressure to think on your feet with shifting priorities in an ever-changing environment.
Australian work rights
Applicants must have permanent or temporary rights to work in Australia with no restrictions.
How do I apply?
Please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your suitability for this role.
About Home Instead
Brisbane Inner North & West
Established in 2005, our Home Instead Toowong office is the trusted choice for in-home care and companionship services in Brisbane’s Inner North & Western Suburbs. We are committed to making a positive difference in the lives of local seniors and their families and we take pride in every aspect of their care to ensure they have access to the best quality care services and support they need to continue living, safely, independently and happily in the comfort of their own home.