Client Services Coordinator
Are you looking for variety in your role? Do you love engaging with people and building relationships? Do you want your next position to be part of something meaningful where you have an opportunity to make a difference in your local community? If you answered yes, take the lead and be part of Home Instead. We are currently seeking a confident, enthusiastic and charismatic individual to join our team as a Care Services Coordinator
Key Player • Perth North and South
Home Instead Perth North, South and Southwest is a national provider of high-quality in-home care for older Australians. We help with a range of personal and lifestyle needs while providing welcome companionship. We take personal responsibility for providing the best in-home care and support to meet our client’s needs and we are committed to addressing the individual and national challenges of Australia’s ageing population.
We currently have an opening for an additional team member to join us, based in our Osborne Park Office and supporting a client base south of the river.
We pride ourselves of the reputation we have developed in the aging community from those who have experienced our services and remain true to core values of care delivery. We aim to match our carers and clients through skills required and personality profiling, whilst offering consistency in day and time of services.
We have a family approach to our employees and have a great team culture.
About the role:
As Care Services Coordinator you will:
- Manage your own client base, ensuring services being delivered are those of quality
- Visit your clients and families to review services required
- Complete comprehensive assessment of need and develop care plans in-line with funding allowance to ensure client’s needs are best supported
- Work the rostering team to when allocating the best suited CAREGiver for the service, taking into consideration the client’s preferences and tasks required
- Monitor and respond to incoming service feedback reports
- Introduce the CAREGiver to each client’s very first service
- Self-drive your work prioritises
Qualifications & experience
- Previous & relevant experience working in aged care (experience in identifying, coordinating, and managing care services with budget for Home Care Package clients is desirable but not essential).
- A high-level administrator.
- An understanding of the Aged Care Quality and Charter of Rights
- Highly efficient and organised with proven time management skills.
- Strong engagement, influencing and negotiating skills which can be applied in a relationship management and sales arena.
- An effective communicator with excellent customer service skills and demonstrated problem solving abilities.
- Able to demonstrate your ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Self-motivated and outcome orientated, with the capacity to deal with multiple and at times conflicting priorities.
- Great job satisfaction where you a making a difference to older people living in the community
- Competitive salary
- Supporting the local community
- Working as part of a team passionate about person cantered care
- Be a part of a growing organisation.
About Home Instead
Perth North & South, South West WA
Established in 2008, our Home Instead office is the trusted choice for in-home care and companionship services in Perth North & South & South West WA. We are committed to making a positive difference in the lives of local seniors and their families and we take pride in every aspect of their care to ensure they have access to the best quality care services and support they need to continue living, safely, independently and happily in the comfort of their own home.
Osborne Park, Mandurah, Bunbury, Clarkson