Client Care Coordinator
Are you our next Client Care Coordinator? We have an exciting opportunity for a Client Care Coordinator to join the Home Instead Outer East & Glen Waverley team. Due to continued growth, we have created a new Client Care Coordinator position which focuses on working with our home care package, NDIS & private clients.
Key Player • Melbourne Outer East & Glen Waverley
This fast-paced role is based in our Upwey Office and will be a permanent full-time ongoing position with the option to work from home in a hybrid model once you are fully trained.
This position will assist our Care Managers with scheduling / rostering of CAREGivers and administration duties for all of our home care package, NDIS & private clients.
Joining our team, allows you to work in a community run business with flexibility, all while being paid very well. There are more perks of course, continue reading and you’ll see all the benefits of joining our team.
What does this role look like day to day?
- Coordination and scheduling of client and CAREGiver schedules
- Monitoring, mediating and logging, CAREGiver and client activity
- Liaising with clients and their carers/families
- Answering new client service enquiries
- Providing administrative support such as on-boarding external service providers and assisting with processing invoices
- Contacting service providers to schedule services
Requirements for success
- Experience in a rostering or scheduling position organising people or services
- A demonstrated empathy to the needs of older people
- A great phone manner with great customer service skills
- The ability to pick up new software quickly, accurate data entry and attention to detail
- Enjoy working in a fast paced and busy environment
- Great team player
What’s in it for you!
- Great job satisfaction where you are making a difference to older people and those living with disabilities in the community
- On the job training of our systems
- Competitive salary
- The option to work from home in a hybrid model once trained
- Supporting the local community
- Working as part of a team passionate about person centred care
- Be a part of a growing organisation
We’d love to hear from you so press apply and send through your Cover Letter and Resume.
About Home Instead Melbourne Outer East & Glen Waverley
Established in 2011, our Home Instead Upwey office is the trusted choice for in-home care and companionship services in Melbourne’s Outer East & South Eastern Suburbs. We are committed to making a positive difference in the lives of local seniors and their families and we take pride in every aspect of their care to ensure they have access to the best quality care services and support they need to continue living, safely, independently and happily in the comfort of their own home.