Client Services Coordinator
Are you a natural problem solver with an eye for detail and a genuine passion for working with Seniors? At Home Instead we all enjoy a fast-paced, light-hearted atmosphere with one common goal, to “Enhance the lives of aging adults and their families”. At Home Instead our core values are: Service, Compassion, Respect, Integrity, People and Teamwork. We are looking for an empathetic and positive person with the ability to proactively coordinate rosters and leave a smile on the face of our CAREGivers and Clients after each interaction. If you are an experienced, self-motivated, and organised individual then this is an exciting opportunity to be involved in an incredibly rewarding role. “I love knowing I make a difference and helping our seniors stay at home longer”
Key Player • Gold Coast
About the role: You will be:
- Coordinate client services and CAREGiver schedules on a daily basis
- Manage incoming requests in a friendly and professional manner
- You will need to get to know our staff and clients so you can match their requirements, skills, experience, and personality to make for a perfect partnership
- Working with key stakeholders providing relevant information from initial requests
- Monitor, mediate, and log both client and CAREGiver activity, and follow up on all client issues that require attention or action.
- Excellent Customer Service, Answering incoming calls, gaining appropriate information, and directing them to the appropriate person
- Answering new service enquiries from prospective clients and booking in-home care consultation appointments for Care Managers
- Care Service Scheduling, booking, and confirmation of shifts in the system which can be time-critical
- Some after-hours on-call remote phone support on a rostered basis is a requirement of the role.
Ideally, we would like you to:
- Be personable, approachable, motivated, reliable, and passionate with a can-do attitude
- Be able to build strong relationships and rapport with internal team and clients and always deliver exceptional customer service
- You have a big heart, a little patience, and a desire to improve the lives of seniors and their families
- Be able to learn technologies quickly to interpret and analyze data
- Have previous experience in a scheduling/resource allocation/coordinator role
- Have strong communication, problem-solving, time management, and conflict resolution skills
- Have proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Excel
- Be flexible, adaptable, and able to remain calm under pressure to think on your feet with shifting priorities in an ever-changing environment
- No criminal record.
- Customer service experience is a must, with the ability to consultatively sell services.
What we offer:
- Job security in an ever-growing industry amongst uncertain times
- A rewarding career where you can make a positive difference in the lives of seniors and their families
- A welcome and supportive working environment
- Comprehensive training program
- A company that recognises and appreciates the value of the work that you do
- Work for a well-established business in a central Gold Coast location
To apply, please send a covering letter detailing your suitability, and which of the of 6 Home Instead core values resonates with you most and why? Remember to be memorable!
Client Experience Manager – Cale Ford
About Home Instead Gold Coast
Established in 2006, Home Instead Gold Coast office is the trusted choice for in-home care and companionship services in Gold Coast. We are committed to making a positive difference in the lives of local seniors and their families and we take pride in every aspect of their care to ensure they have access to the best quality care services and support they need to continue living, safely, independently and happily in the comfort of their own home.