Client Relations Consultant
Are you looking for variety in your role? Do you love engaging with people and building relationships? Do you want your next position to be part of something meaningful where you have an opportunity to make a difference in your local community? If you answered yes, take the lead and be part of Home Instead. We are currently seeking a confident, enthusiastic and charismatic individual to join our team as a Client Relations Consultant. This is a consultative role and you will be responsible to perform a variety of duties in marketing, sales and ongoing relationship management of potential and existing clients. The Client Relations Consultant is also expected to research and pursue new referral sources and to enhance and maintain existing sources / relationships ensuring Home Instead is seen as a trusted resource in the community.
Key Player • Geelong
- Follow up on client service enquiries and referrals including answering client or client family members enquiries to assist them to find the most suitable option for their needs and circumstances.
- Schedule and conduct Care Consultations with prospective clients and their families to identify their goals and establish their care needs.
- Consultatively sell Home Instead services to prospective clients and gain commitment while making recommendations that will best benefit the client.
- Be knowledgeable about a wide range of resources so that you can inform clients and/or client family members about resources available to them or seek out tailored resources to meet specific needs.
- Formalise agreement with the client and client’s family about the care services to be provided and budgets / costs involved. This may include preparation of a formalised care plan and monthly budget for clients receiving government funding.
- Conduct client Home Safety Risk Assessment prior to service start.
- Activate new clients into our Relationship Management System including finalising care plan and through discussions with Care Services Coordinators ensuring they have all the information required to deliver high quality care services.
- Maintain the Client journey within the RMS ensuring quality documentation, scheduling future visits or touch points into the system.
- Maintain regular contacts with the clients and care team to identify and cover any knowledge gap within the team in conjunction with the Learning & Development Team Leader.
- Client Reviews: Conduct client reviews to ensure client satisfaction with their care services and the highest quality of care is being provided.
- Creating and maintain effective relationships with new and existing referral providers primarily in the health sector.
Skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and or equivalent combination of education, equivalent to or greater than the Care Management Skillset.
- Previous & relevant experience within community Aged Care (HCP) and/or Disability (NDIS) industry.
- Be outgoing and confident in building rapport and relationships.
- Have strong communication skills and be able to quickly build trusted relationships.
- Have business experience in marketing/sales/business development or demonstrated ability and confidence in the consultative sale of services.
- Have proficient computer skills.
- No criminal background.
What we offer:
- A rewarding career where you can make a positive difference in the lives of individuals and their families within your local community.
- A welcome and supportive working environment.
- Comprehensive orientation and training program.
- A company that recognises and appreciates the value of the work that you do.
- Opportunity to be part of a company that is locally owned and operated but supported by a national and global network.
- Birthday day off paid
- Above Award salary
- Salary packaging benefits (Novated leasing)
About Home Instead Geelong
Home Instead is a leading provider of high-quality, relationship-based in-home care for ageing adults. Home Instead Geelong was founded by Giovanni and Giselle Siano in 2018 and employs over 250 people in the local community.
We help with a range of personal and lifestyle needs while providing welcome companionship for ageing adults. Services include assistance with personal care, light household duties, meal preparation, medication reminders, and transport to appointments, shopping and social outings. Home Instead is committed to addressing the individual and national challenges of Australia’s ageing population.
Home Instead Geelong was named as Geelong’s ‘Business of the Year 2021’ and received the ‘Emerging Business (under 3 years) award in the Geelong Business Excellence Awards, a prestigious award which celebrates the achievements of businesses in the Geelong region.