CAREGiver – Gold Coast
Home Instead welcomes you to join the team where YOU put the CARE in CAREGiver. Here at Home Instead we are searching for motivated individuals who are looking to join a team of exceptional CAREGivers empowering seniors in their own homes and out in the Community. Are you wanting to work for a home care provider who values your individual skills and abilities? Our services include assistance with personal care, light household duties, meal preparation, medication reminders, transport to appointments, shopping and social outings. What are you looking for in your next role? - Are you looking for more flexible working conditions? - Do you love meeting new people? - Do you enjoy building bonds and creating new friendships? - Do you want to feel appreciated? To us, it’s personal and we need special CAREGivers to help us personally provide the best quality in-home care and support for our clients.
Care Services • Gold Coast
About this role:
- Provide compassionate home care through building trust and taking the lead to support individuals to live as independently as possible at home
- Client focused care that is tailored to suit the personal needs and requirements of our individual clients in their homes
- Provide daily living assistance to our clients that include personal care; showering, dressing, grooming, toileting and mobility.
- Provide general in home domestic support, assistance with meal preparation, mobility, incidental transportation and companionship.
We would like you to:
- Have a big heart, patience and a desire to help improve the lives of seniors and their families
- Be personable, approachable and able to build relationships with each of your clients
- Be Flexible with your availability
- Be proficient in use of and have a mobile smart phone
- Have clear communication skills
- Be available to support clients on Weekends and Overnights
- A current Police Clearance
- A current Driver Licence and a reliable Vehicle and Comprehensive / Third Party Property Insurance
- An Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Covid-19 Vaccination or willing to obtain
- CPR/First Aid or willingness to obtain
- Certificate III Aged Care, Home and Community Care or Disability Support is desirable
- NDIS Worker Screening Card or willingness to obtain
- Experience with technology incl. smartphones, tablets, laptops etc
What we offer:
- A rewarding career where you can make a positive difference by enhancing the lives of seniors and their families
- A flexible work schedule that enables you to work hours during the day, evening, overnight and at weekends
- A welcome and supportive working environment with 24/7 support
- Comprehensive training and Trainer Led Orientation program with ongoing development
- A company that recognises and appreciates the value of the work that you do
- If you are reliable, caring, compassionate, and value and enjoy the company of older people, we invite you to join our team.
About Home Instead Gold Coast
Established in 2006, Home Instead Gold Coast office is the trusted choice for in-home care and companionship services in Gold Coast. We are committed to making a positive difference in the lives of local seniors and their families and we take pride in every aspect of their care to ensure they have access to the best quality care services and support they need to continue living, safely, independently and happily in the comfort of their own home.