CAREGiver – Earn While You Learn
Looking for a flexible, meaningful role where you can earn an income and a qualification at the same time? Home Instead CAREGivers make a difference to the lives of older adults in our community through a role that feels like home. What’s more, all training is provided and our CAREGiver Learning Pathway can lead to a Certificate III qualification in Individual Support. To us, it’s personal and we need special CAREGIvers just like you to help us provide the best quality in-home care and companionship for our clients. Home Instead is committed to changing the face of ageing by supporting older adults to live independently at home with confidence. Our services include assistance with personal care, light household duties, meal preparation, medication reminders, and transport to appointments, shopping and social outings.
Care Services • Brisbane Inner North & West
Join our CAREGiving team today!
About this role:
- Providing compassionate home care through building trust and taking the lead to support individuals to live as independently as possible at home
- Non-medical care that is tailored to suit the personal needs of our individual clients
- Our personalised care services can include assistance with transport and general home support, assistance with meal preparation, showering, dressing, grooming, toileting, and mobility.
What you would bring:
- A big heart, patience, and a desire to help improve the lives of older adults and their families
- A warm and friendly personality and the ability to build relationships with each of your clients
- Clear communication skills
- A mobile smart phone and the ability to use it well
- Reliability, compassion, positivity, and enthusiasm regarding the company of older people.
What we offer:
- A rewarding career where you can make a positive difference to the lives of older adults and their families
- A flexible work schedule, enabling you to work the hours that suit you during the day, evening, overnight or at weekends
- A welcoming and supportive work environment
- A comprehensive training program with no prior experience or qualifications required, leading to a formal qualification in aged care
- A company that recognises and appreciates the value of the work that you do
About Home Instead
Brisbane Inner North & West
Established in 2005, our Home Instead Toowong office is the trusted choice for in-home care and companionship services in Brisbane’s Inner North & Western Suburbs. We are committed to making a positive difference in the lives of local seniors and their families and we take pride in every aspect of their care to ensure they have access to the best quality care services and support they need to continue living, safely, independently and happily in the comfort of their own home.