We are seeking reliable, empathetic and compassionate CAREGivers to provide non-medical assistance to seniors in their own home. The range of services we provide includes personal care, domestic assistance, meal preparation, medication reminders, respite, shopping, transport, companionship and overnight sleepovers.
Care Services • Wollongong
What’s on offer?
- The opportunity to make a lasting difference in someone’s life.
- Above-award wages.
- We offer casual hours including weekend, sleepovers and evening work.
- The flexibility of setting your own hours.
- Comprehensive training program and the opportunity to complete the nationally recognised qualification of Certificate III in Individual Support at a heavily subsidised rate.
- A supportive team local to you.
- 24-hour phone and email support from our office based in Shellharbour.
- An insured, clean vehicle and Drivers Licence is required.
- A smartphone and access to internet.
- Personal email account.
- No certifications or qualifications necessary, however, a Certificate III in Home & Community Care or Aged Care is useful.
- Personal CAREGiving experience will be highly regarded.
- A second language is highly desirable.
- We welcome applications from caring individuals of all ages. Our CAREGivers range in age from 20-70 years old.
About Home Instead Wollongong
Established in 2014, our Home Instead Wollongong office is the trusted choice for in-home care and companionship services in Illawarra, Southern Highlands and Shoalhaven. We are committed to making a positive difference in the lives of local seniors and their families and we take pride in every aspect of their care to ensure they have access to the best quality care services and support they need to continue living, safely, independently and happily in the comfort of their own home.