Our Home Instead Perth North East office is the trusted choice for in-home care and companionship services. We are committed to making a positive difference in the lives of local ageing adults and their families. We take pride in every aspect of their care to ensure they have access to the best quality care services and support they need to continue living, safely, independently and happily in the comfort of their own home. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Care Manager who is caring and compassionate, self-motivated, energetic and is looking for a position that has variety and offers a work-life balance.
Key Player • Perth North East
About this role:
- Building relationships based on trust with prospective and existing clients and their families.
- Meet with prospective clients and their families to understand their goals and current needs, and provide and recommend solutions. Further, gain their commitment for home care services, including creating robust, personalised care plans.
- Conduct regular quality assurance visits with clients in person and/or over the phone to ensure the highest level of care is being attained while also determining any changing needs or requirements for additional services.
- Ensure that clients’ changing needs and preferences continue to be supported by working together with the clients, client families, and representatives and their CAREGivers.
- Be knowledgeable about a wide range of resources and local services so that you can inform clients and or a client’s family or representative about a range of tailored resources or services to meet any specific needs.
- Build relationships and communicate regularly with other health service providers and/or local referral sources to build and ensure awareness of the range of support and services that Home Instead can provide within our local community.
- •Manage existing clients’ Home Care Package budgets.
Skills, knowledge, attributes and experience required:
- Have a Registered Nursing Qualification.
- Have a strong understanding and knowledge about the Australian Aged Care Standards, community home care and/or Home Care Packages.
- Have experience in care planning, identifying needs, goals setting and managing care services within the aged, community health or social services.
Ideally, we would like you to:
- Be an effective communicator with excellent customer service skills and demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Be highly efficient and organised with proven time management skills
- Have a valid driver’s license
What we offer:
- A rewarding career where you can make a positive difference in the lives of seniors and their families.
- The chance to work closely with the company’s director to grow a high-quality case management team.
- A company that recognises and appreciates the value of the work that you do
- Opportunity to work for a company that is locally owned and operated but also part of a national and global network.
- The choice to start part time or full time.
About Home Instead Perth North East
Our Home Instead Perth North East office is the trusted choice for in-home care and companionship services. We are committed to making a positive difference in the lives of local seniors and their families and we take pride in every aspect of their care to ensure they have access to the best quality care services and support they need to continue living, safely, independently and happily in the comfort of their own home.