Are you looking for work where you can make a real difference in seniors lives enabling them to remain living independently at home? We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Care Manager who is caring and compassionate, self-motivated, energetic and is looking for a position that has variety and offers an opportunity for ongoing professional development.
Key Player • Melbourne Outer East & Glen Waverley
About the Care Manager position
Due to recent growth, we have an exciting opportunity for an aged care Care Manager to join the Home Instead Outer East Melbourne & Glen Waverley team. This role is a full-time permanent position working with a team of friendly and supportive Care Managers and Care Coordinators, reporting to our General Manager.
Based at the Upwey office with the option to work from home at times, you’ll be working with clients across Melbourne’s Outer East and Glen Waverley areas to provide high quality care management and coordination services to support older people to remain living at home longer.
You will be facilitating care solutions for individuals and their families to ensure high quality care services to our clients. The Care Manager takes service enquiries, conducts care consultations with potential clients, onboards new clients and performs quality care management with existing clients including assessment, care planning, supporting and managing individualised budgets. The role also involves building relationships with our Referral Provider network and other networking activities.
Does this sound like you?
Are you a passionate and enthusiastic person who is committed to supporting older people? We are looking for a Care Manager who has drive and motivation to support and enable older Australians to live safely in their own home.
Requirements for success:
- Tertiary qualifications in aged care, allied health or a related discipline and/or related experience
- Be an effective communicator with exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Demonstrated experience working under pressure with multiple deadlines
- Being highly efficient and organised with proven time management skills
- Experienced in building and maintaining effective relationships
- Demonstrated integrity and professionalism consist with the culture and values of Home Instead
- Previous experience in aged care services and an understanding of the aged care industry, especially the Home care package is preferred
What’s in it for you!
- Great job satisfaction where you a making a difference to older people living in the community
- Competitive salary with access to pool vehicles
- Supporting the local community
- Flexible working arrangements including the option to work from home regularly
- A permanent full-time position
- Working as part of a team passionate about person centred care
- Be a part of a growing organisation
We’d love to hear from you so press apply and send through your Cover Letter and Resume.
Contact our Recruitment and Retention Officer on 9754 4861 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org to hear more about this position
Applications close at 9am on Monday 9th November 2020.
About Home Instead Melbourne Outer East & Glen Waverley
Established in 2011, our Home Instead Upwey office is the trusted choice for in-home care and companionship services in Melbourne’s Outer East & South Eastern Suburbs. We are committed to making a positive difference in the lives of local seniors and their families and we take pride in every aspect of their care to ensure they have access to the best quality care services and support they need to continue living, safely, independently and happily in the comfort of their own home.