Are you looking for work where you can make a real difference in seniors lives enabling them to remain living independently at home? We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Care Manager who is caring and compassionate, self-motivated, energetic and is looking for a position that has variety and offers an opportunity for ongoing professional development.
Key Player • Multiple locations
About the role
You will provide effective and high quality care coordination and management services to support older people living at home. Specifically you will be responsible for leading, directing, assisting and supporting other team members including CAREGivers to provide consistently high quality care services to our Private, Home Care Package and NDIS clients.
The main role of the Care Services Manager (CSM) is to build and nurture positive relationships with our clients and their families. You will work with clients to design appropriate Care Plans to meet their needs, provide them with prompt contact and ongoing reviews to ensure that their care needs and goals are met and that services are adjusted as needed.
The CSM ideally possess a good understanding of Home Care Packages. This may include knowledge of a range of other community services available that can assist clients and their families.
This role is not a standard nine to five job and you will from time to time be required to work hours outside of normal office hours to meet the needs of our clients.
Benefits and perks
To ensure that we find the best person for this role, the successful applicant will be rewarded with very competitive remuneration together with a fully maintained company motor vehicle, phone and lap top.
Skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and or an equivalent combination of education and experience equivalent to or greater than the Care Management Skillset.
- HCP trained Case Managers are highly regarded.
- Previous & relevant experience working with seniors in a community setting is highly advantageous
- Ability to assess, identify, coordinate, and manage care services.
- High-level administration skills.
- Highly efficient and organised with proven time management skills.
- Strong engagement, influencing and negotiating skills.
- An effective communicator with excellent customer service skills and demonstrated problem solving abilities.
- Able to demonstrate your ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Self-motivated and outcome orientated, with the capacity to deal with multiple and at times conflicting priorities.
- Experienced in identifying appropriate services or resources and build effective relationships to work with multidisciplinary teams across health and community services sectors is preferred.
- Working in partnership with a client services coordinator, your role will include mentorship and collaboration in supporting you in the delivery of high quality service.