Are you looking for work where you can make a real difference in seniors lives enabling them to remain living independently at home? We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Care Manager who is caring and compassionate, self-motivated, energetic and is looking for a position that has variety and offers an opportunity for ongoing professional development.
Key Player • Brisbane Inner North & West
We are a leading global brand
Home Instead help with a range of personal and lifestyle needs while providing welcome companionship. We take personal responsibility for providing the best in-home care and support to meet our clients’ needs and are committed to addressing the individual and national challenges of Australia’s ageing population. Established in 1994, Home Instead now provides care across a network of over 1200 offices around the world.
In Australia, at Home Instead our national network of offices are committed to changing the face of ageing by enhancing the lives of ageing adults and their families. To us, it’s personal.
About this opportunity
As a Care Manager you will be responsible for successfully directing and coordinating all activities associated with the care of potential and existing clients. This role provides leadership and management of the overall client experience and coordinates effectively with the office team. A Care Manager will have the best interests of the client at heart while supporting the achievement of operational goals.
Care Managers will be responsible for service enquiries, care consultations, client onboarding and reviews and care management of clients.
Why Join Us?
- Paid birthday day off!!
- A rewarding career where you can make a positive difference in the lives of seniors and their families.
- Continued learning and development through our learning system and Immersion Program (spend time learning and sharing knowledge with a different role at Home Instead)
- Wellbeing programs and access to our EAP
- A company that recognizes and appreciates the value of the work that you do.
- A fun and supportive team.
- Planning, managing, coordinating, and reviewing client goals.
- Actively communicate with team members and clients to develop care plans.
- Formalize agreement with the client and client’s family about the care services to be provided and costs involved.
- Accurately document all interactions held with client, family or other stakeholders about the client and share relevant information with appropriate team members including feedback about CAREGiver Performance.
- Meeting with clients and their families face to face to discuss and review current care plans and goals.
- Previous and relevant experience working with seniors or aged care.
- Highly efficient and organized with proven time management skills.
- Able to work under pressure and multitask shifting priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must hold a valid Australian Driver’s License
- Able to travel within Office Catchment area of Chermside to Moggill
Australian work rights
Applicants must have permanent or temporary rights to work in Australia with no restrictions.
How do I apply?
Please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your suitability for this role.
About Home Instead
Brisbane Inner North & West
Established in 2005, our Home Instead Toowong office is the trusted choice for in-home care and companionship services in Brisbane’s Inner North & Western Suburbs. We are committed to making a positive difference in the lives of local seniors and their families and we take pride in every aspect of their care to ensure they have access to the best quality care services and support they need to continue living, safely, independently and happily in the comfort of their own home.