We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Care Manager who is caring and compassionate, self-motivated, energetic and is looking for a position that has variety and offers an opportunity for ongoing professional development. We are seeking a Care Manager with a track record working with older people.
Key Player • Melbourne Inner South & Bayside
We are seeking an experienced Care Manager to be located at our Ormond office who has a track record working with older people. The Care Manager will be knowledgeable about resources available in the community and make recommendations that will best benefit the client to remain at home.
The Care Manager will assist clients whose services are funded through the Home Care Packages (HCP) Program, NDIS and/or are privately funded.
Key duties will be:
- Conduct care consultations with prospective clients and their families;
- Develop and review Care Plans and budgets;
- Perform follow-up reviews;
- Complete requirements associated with the HCP Program;
- Network with service providers in the wider community.
The successful candidate will be selected on the basis of meeting some, or all of the following:
- A qualification in a health related field and relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of the aged care industry and the HCP Program.
- Experience assessing client needs, developing Care Plans and tailoring services to meet the needs of older people.
- Be a team player whilst also being able to work independently and take ownership of the role and its responsibilities.
- Good organisational skills, documentation skills (attention to detail) and experience working on client database programs.
We are excited to be growing our team and assisting more older people to remain at home. We look forward to employing a Care Manager with similar values and a commitment to making the aged care system more accessible and understandable for our ageing population and their families.
To apply, please forward your application including a cover letter and resume, addressing Key Selection Criteria via email to email@example.com. Applications without a covering letter will not be considered.
Welcome to Home Instead in Melbourne Inner South and Bayside
How can we help you live independently at home? Having cared for Bayside seniors and their families since 2010, we can hand-match you with a certified CAREGiver for your preferences and personality. Our compassionate team speaks 15 languages, and has expertise in all aspects of home care and companionship, as well as palliative home care and dementia care. That means even if your care needs change, you know you can rely on us to provide continuity of care.
We are available 24/7 in Melbourne’s inner south to answer your questions about how home care works, as well as costs and Home Care Packages.