Do you have a passion for caring for, and empowering others? We would love to meet you to tell your more about our CARE Consultant role based in Tuncurry; a role that will require you to bring your passion for making a difference in the lives of others, and a commitment to join with us to change the face of community aged care on the North Coast.
Key Player • Mid North Coast
About the role
As a valued employee with Home Instead – Mid North Coast, you will benefit from;
- Bonus day of paid Birthday Leave + picnic day annually
- Use of fully registered and insured vehicle (including take home rights)
- Family orientated environment with locally based owners and management
- Sign on bonus vouchers to the value of $150
Home Instead is part of a global franchise network providing high quality, personalised care, dedicated to supporting vulnerable people to live safe and happy lives in their home environment. Our most recent employee survey showed that our employees are proud to work for Home Instead, motivating them to go the extra mile. If you are looking for a rewarding role where every day you make a difference. We are proud to deliver high quality in-home care to a growing footprint including Port Macquarie, Forster/Tuncurry, Kempsey, Laurieton, Taree, Nambucca Heads and Bellingen, Coffs Harbour and Grafton. Currently we have more than 170+ CAREGivers in the team and more than 800 clients
Based in our Forster/Tuncurry office, the Care Consultant is responsible for overall case management of a client’s in-home care experience. On any given day, you will, in conjunction with clients and their families, develop care plans, conduct reviews, and manage client budgets to ensure a comprehensive and high standard of service delivery to our clients.
The ideal candidate will possess the following inherent essential skills and knowledge to thrive in the role;
- Sound knowledge of Aged Care Industry with knowledge of Home Care Packages & Aged Care Quality Standards
- Experience in completing comprehensive assessments in a home setting
- Demonstrated ability to deliver person-centred care in care management
- Experience in management of complex service offerings in Home Care services
- Sound communication skills with demonstrated ability to empower individuals though goal setting and building trust
- Sound knowledge of care service offerings and trends in the local community
- Current NSW Drivers licence
Closing date: 5 March 2023
All applicants must submit a cover letter addressing the inherent requirements of the role as outlined above, along with a current resume and copies of any relevant qualifications
About Home Instead Mid North Coast NSW
Established in 2015, our Home Instead New South Wales Mid North Coast office is the trusted choice for in-home care and companionship services in the New South Wales Mid North Coast. We are committed to making a positive difference in the lives of local seniors and their families and we take pride in every aspect of their care to ensure they have access to the best quality care services and support they need to continue living, safely, independently and happily in the comfort of their own home.
With 9 locations scaling the Mid North Coast region, we are dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for Australian seniors and your loved ones by delivering personalised and compassionate care right in the comfort of their own homes. Our team of experienced CAREgivers is committed to providing the highest standard of home care support, promoting independence, and ensuring a safe, nurturing environment.