Business Operations Manager
As a Business Operations Manager (BOM) for our Maidstone and Western Suburbs, you will lead and guide the Home Instead team in successfully navigating the business challenges & opportunities. We currently have an opportunity available for a people-centric leader to join our values-driven organisation.
Key Player • Melbourne Maidstone & Western Suburbs
This hands-on senior leadership role operates in a fast-paced service-based environment, where the ability to juggle priorities, yet systematically close out tasks that drive outcomes, is crucial.
Drawing on previous leadership experience, you’ll foster strong relationships with your team; motivating and guiding them to achieve business goals, as well as providing them with constructive and supportive feedback that drives business capability and aids personal growth. You will identify new business opportunities and develop and grow the business through strong community partnerships and networking.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business, in a dynamic market, in a highly visible and impactful role. We have a strong community purpose, with clear organisational values and culture. This is a leadership role that embraces those who want to take ultimate responsibility for their role in our global organisation and clearly align themselves with our mission to change the face of ageing in Australia.
What’s in it for you?
- Great job satisfaction where you a making a difference to older people living in the community
- An excellent opportunity for an experienced leader looking to grow their career
- A welcome and supportive working environment locally, plus support and guidance from the National Office Team.
- Be a part of a growing organisation with bonus opportunities
- Flexible working hours, and some opportunity to work from home, office parking.
- Working with a well established team
- Relevant experience in managing a business or standalone business unit – Service or retail-based industry
- Aged Care, NDIS or similar operational understanding is beneficial, but not essential for success in this role
- Demonstrated experience in business and a proven track record of managing and growing businesses.
- Experience in ensuring the continual improvement of business and financial processes and systems.
- Strong analytical and leadership skills and experience in developing and motivating a diverse team within the business
- Strong people management skills and understanding of the employment landscape in Australia.
- Sound commercial acumen – Strong financial literacy
How do I apply?
Please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your suitability for this role.
We are a leading global brand
Home Instead help with a range of personal and lifestyle needs while providing welcome companionship. Our services include assistance with personal care, light household duties, meal preparation, medication reminders, transport to appointments, shopping and social outings. We take personal responsibility for providing the best in-home care and support to meet our clients’ needs and are committed to addressing the individual and national challenges of Australia’s ageing population.
Established in 1994, Home Instead now provides care across a network of over 1200 offices around the world. In Australia, Home Instead national network of independently owned and company owned offices are committed to changing the face of ageing by enhancing the lives of ageing adults and their families. To us, it’s personal.
About Home Instead Melbourne Maidstone & Western Suburbs
Established in 2010, our Home Instead Maidstone office is the trusted choice for in-home care and companionship services in Melbourne’s Footscray, Hopper’s Crossing & Western Suburbs. We are committed to making a positive difference in the lives of local seniors and their families and we take pride in every aspect of their care to ensure they have access to the best quality care services and support they need to continue living, safely, independently and happily in the comfort of their own home.