IT Support Officer
Our Technology Team is currently looking for an IT Support Officer that can help our team with a customer focused approach that requires both customer liaison on IT Tasks and troubleshooting IT issues.
Key Player • National Office
About this opportunity
Our Technology Team is currently looking for an IT Support Officer that can help our team with a customer focused approach that requires both customer liaison on IT Tasks and troubleshooting IT issues. This role is in team who are focused on providing exceptional support to the Home Instead National Office and franchise network. The IT Support Officer is responsible for troubleshooting Level 1 & 2 technical issues, and service request management for Information Systems applications, software, hardware and network systems, including user administration. This opportunity calls for someone with strong communication, problem solving, technical and analytical skills.
While you will need to hit the ground running with a solid understanding of MS 365 capabilities, there’s also room for growth and involvement with related projects.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Be the point of contact for all incoming incidents over the phone, email or face to face
- Logging, monitoring and resolving support calls via service desk
- Provide application support and training (face-to-face and remotely) across all business functions
- Escalation of support requests as required
- Administration of Adds/Moves/Changes across different software systems
- Maintaining relationships with stakeholders
- Support system users through remote desktop software, email and telephone
- Troubleshoot issues related to Systems, Applications, Software, Hardware or Networking
- Adhere to SLAs with a strong customer focus
- An ability to prepare and deliver high quality end user training / support material.
- 3+ years working in IT Support role
- Previous experience providing support via phone, email, face to face or remotely
- Experience with User administration, Access restrictions, Email management, Office 365, MS Exchange and Active Directory
- Experience with ticketing system such as HALO or similar
- Eager to learn & develop
- Solid Understanding of Microsoft 365 capabilities
- General IT awareness and ability to recognize problems and solutions independently
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
Australian work rights
Applicants must have permanent or temporary rights to work in Australia with no restrictions.
Because no matter how old we are, home is a space where we feel most comfortable. A place where we feel most at ease. And a sanctuary where we feel most safe.
By adopting a relationships-first approach to providing care, support and a helping hand to seniors, as opposed to the traditional task-based approach – we are committed to changing the face of ageing, by putting seniors first, and are on a mission to enhance the lives of ageing adults and their families.