After Hours Support
We have an exciting opportunity for an After Hours Coordinator / Scheduler to join the Home Instead Outer East & Glen Waverley team. Due to continued growth, we are looking to recruit for this newly created role.
Key Player • Melbourne Outer East & Glen Waverley
About Home Instead
Home Instead is a specialist, national provider of high-quality in-home care for older Australians. We help with a range of personal and lifestyle needs while providing welcome companionship.
We take personal responsibility for providing the best in-home care and support to meet our clients needs and we are committed to addressing the individual and national challenges of Australia’s ageing population.
Reporting to the Client Services Manager, this role will be responsible for:
- Taking after hours calls from clients, Caregivers and Case Manager
- Rostering and scheduling of CAREGivers
- Following through on actions as a result of calls
- Communicating with office staff to keep up with relevant ongoing issues
- Maintain records of calls, actions and outcomes.
Training for this position will be performed during office hours at a casual rate. From time to time, this position may be called upon to support the office staff in the office. This will be on a casual basis with mutual agreement.
To a large extent, the position will be operating out of normal business hours, ie. evenings and weekends. The position will be resourced sufficiently to allow you to work from home.
To be considered for this role you will meet the following selection criteria:
- Scheduling & Rostering – Minimum 12 months employment experience in a service scheduling and staff rostering position within a recruitment, human resources, aged care or health care setting (essential).
- Administration – Minimum 12 months employment experience as an Administration Assistant or Personal Assistant, with advanced administration skills, and an accurate typing (essential).
- Customer Service – 100% client focused with an eagle eye for attention to details, to ensure quality and timely processing of job requests, client service schedules, and CAREGiver rosters
- Telecommunication – Exceptional telecommunication skills with a professional and friendly phone manner. The ability to provide empathy when speaking with clients, their families, and our CAREGivers.
- Interpersonal – Exceptional interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to compose professional, succinct and accurate emails.
- Organisation – Outstanding organisational and problem-solving skills, with the ability to effectively manage your time through prioritising essential daily tasks
- Computers – Strong computer skills, with experience using Microsoft Office applications (essential) and the ability to easily learn new computer programs (RMS).
- Police Check – Must pass a clear national police/criminal records check
We’d love to hear from you so press apply and send through your Cover Letter and Resume.
About Home Instead Melbourne Outer East & Glen Waverley
Established in 2011, our Home Instead Upwey office is the trusted choice for in-home care and companionship services in Melbourne’s Outer East & South Eastern Suburbs. We are committed to making a positive difference in the lives of local seniors and their families and we take pride in every aspect of their care to ensure they have access to the best quality care services and support they need to continue living, safely, independently and happily in the comfort of their own home.