Imagine having a role that is diverse and encompasses all elements of administration. This opportunity allows you to work autonomously but the work you do will contribute to the success of the greater team. We are currently seeking a energetic, personable and hard-working administration assistant to join our dynamic team.
Key Player • Lower North Shore & Sydney North West
About this role:
An exciting new opportunity exists in our Neutral Bay office for an experienced, energetic, and passionate Administrative Assistant. We are seeking someone who has the drive and motivation to support the day to day management of our team and senior management.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, you will be working alongside our current team of Key Players to answer phones, complete accurate data entry, filing, scanning and general support to the Senior Management Team with a high level of administration and clerical duties.
To ensure that we find the best person for this new role, the successful applicant will be rewarded with competitive remuneration and opportunity to grow into other areas of our business.
Ideally, we would like you to:
- Have experience in a customer service role with administration responsibilities of minimum 1 year
- Be able to manage a high volume of telephone interactions and multitask
- Be extremely organized and adaptable with a strong attention to detail
- Have strong communication skills
- Have highly effective interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport with people from all walks of life
- Have strong administration skills which include accurate data entry and experience in MS Office suite.
What we offer:
- A rewarding career where you can make a positive difference in the lives of seniors and their families
- A welcome and supportive working environment
- Comprehensive orientation and training program
- A company that recognises and appreciates the value of the work that you do
- Opportunity to work for a company that is locally owned and operated but also part of a national and global network.
About Home Instead Lower North Shore & Sydney North West
Established in 2006, our Home Instead Neutral Bay office is the trusted choice for in-home care and companionship services in Sydney’s Lower North Shore, Inner West & North Western suburbs. We are committed to making a positive difference in the lives of local seniors and their families and we take pride in every aspect of their care to ensure they have access to the best quality care services and support they need to continue living, safely, independently and happily in the comfort of their own home.